Chapter 51

Harry's POV

Okay so like i feel bad for the dude... "I'm sorry...just that she's my girlfriend..." I said and, look at him. Niall nod. "I really understand...were just drunk you know...having run." Niall said to me. "Yeah it's fine...so mates?" I ask and, smile a bit. Niall laugh a bit. "Mates." He said back. "What's g-going on?" I heard a girl voice ask. I turn around and, saw Maggie. She look scared and, walk away from me standing next to Niall.

"W-Where's the baby?!" Niall ask Maggie. She smile weakly and, i can tell she was hurt... "Niall...." Maggie said and, tears fall. "Maggie what happen to the baby?" I ask and, try to hold her hand but, she pull back a little. "Cara...she's gone...." Maggie said. "WHAT YOU MEAN GONE?!" Niall yelled and was about to get up before I push him back down for Maggie.... "We believe that YOUR GIRLFRIEND KIDNAPP OUR BABY!" Maggie yelled and, sob away.

Shit...shitt... I look at Niall. "Ill see you later." I said back and, ran after Maggie pulling her into my arms, feeling her cry in my arms, her tight grip on me. I rub her back smoothly.... "Baby im sorry..." I said to her and, kiss her cheek lightly. Maggie sniff and, we walk over to an small soft couch and, let Maggie cry in my arms... as i hold her tightly...

Tatiana's POV

I look over... Finally in Sweden... I smile a bit knowing that this bitch is here. I put my fingers in my hair making small curls and, put on my black ray bans on. Mario grab our bags and, we walk out the airport into a taxi to go to a hotel room for the time were here intil we get my Niece...

"Ready for this sister?" Mario ask me. I smirk. "I was born to be ready brotha!" I said back and, walk in the taxi cab. "Hej!" I said to the older man infront. "Hej!" He said abck and, drove us to an hotel.

Once we got to the hotel we, put our bags down on the beds. One bed for me and, one for Mario. I lay down on the big bed... "My ass hurts!" I yelled into my pillow... "Why is that? You didnt fuck yourself did you?" Mario as with a wink. "EWWW NO! YOU ASS! I was just sitting down too much!" I yelled at him and, close my eyes. "Okay i wa sjoking.. go get ready for bed. I'll get ready for work." Mario said and, got his laptops ready and sat down.

I walk out the room and, got in our bathroom. I look in the mirror and wipe off my make up with some soap i got. I jump in the shower and, got out and put on some black short shorts and, my black tight tank top on with my hair in a high messy bun. I miss Zayn soo much.. But i gotta do this for my family... I put on one of Zayn's beanies that he loves wearing and, put it on me...

I walk back out in the room and, lay down in my big bed next to Mario's... I saw MTV was on Catfish the show was on. I like this show tbh... "Find anything new?" I ask. Mario shook his head no. "Nope not yet but, this bitch isnt getting away sooner than later.. Want take out?" Mario ask. I nod and, call room serivce ordering us some food. Tomorrow.... I'll go in twon and, when i find Yamilla and, my niece i'll beat the shit out of the bitch and, take my baby girl and, leave with Mario....

You ask for it bitch....you got it coming!