Chapter 27

Maggie's POV

I'm done 100% done with all of this.. All because of Liam...

I sighed....

"Thank you" i told liam as he brought all my bags up to my room which i was supposed to share with Tatiana... Not anymore...

She left.... Completely... I'm not worried i know she can protect herslef.. But so she could be safe she could've coped with being with Liam...

I ran up to the empty room & took out my phone to text Harry...

To:Harry

'Hey babe :) miss you already .... Sorry i didn't tell you sooner :/"

I hope he forgives me for that... I told him at the last minute but it'll get good.... I hope :/

It was snowing Hard.... So i decided to sit by the window drinking hot cocoa. With short pijama shorts & baggy t-shirt...

Liam walked in the living room... I smiled at him and so did he.

And sat right by my side putting his arm around me..

"You flirt too much" i said pulling his hand away playfully...

"I actually never do" he smirked..

We stayed quiet and just leant on each other watching the snow fall down... It was soo beautiful... Ugh Why did Tatiana have to disagree on staying here..

I leaned my head on Liam's shoulder and closed my eyes to sleep.

----------------------•---------------------

"Ahhhhh!" I woke up screaming

Liam woke up by my screaming..

"What happened" liam looked worried

"Um.. Nothing just a horrible dream... I'll just got get something to drink" i weakly smiled at him and walked to the kitchen...

As soon as i entered, i saw a shadow of someone which scared the crap outta me.. I ran back to Liam and cuddled with him

What was that supposed to me i just had a dream about someone that keeps on watching me and now i'm experiencing it....

I closed my eyes shut... Again. And drifted offt