Chapter 28

Tatiana's POV

I walk in Louis place..it smell soo good..and different nothing like Zayn's...or my old house.. I smile weakly and, took off my leather jacket and, beanie. Lou put my things in the closet with his stuff. He grab my hand lightly but with a light tug and, walk me to his room. I never felted like this before...

Louis close his bedroom door behind me and, turn on the heat. I sat down on this bed...."Comfy.." I said and, giggle softly. Louis came up to me and, kiss me like he kiss me in the car...I know making out with an random dude like before...Whatever call me an damn whore all you want, but Louis is different i feel something.

I smile between the kisses he gave me and, pull him closer to me for his body heat. Louis pick me up and, lay me down int he middle of the bed. The covers were an nice shaded brownish black,red. I lay my head down and, felted Lou side his hand up my tank top,kissing my tummy down to my jean zipper. He look at me. I nod and, he unzip my jeans. I had on my VS Black lace underwear on. That shows my nice round tight butt. I giggle softly at Louis's eyes. "Your beautiful..." He said and, got ontop of me...

***

I woke up by some very annoying sound and, a loud groan. I open my eyes; look at him. Lou...his eyes were beautiful and, he reach over to turn off his phone. He roll back to me and, wrap me closer. "Sorry babe." He said and, kiss me sofftly. I kiss back.

"It's okay...who was it?" I ask while rubbing my tiny toes with his. "Just my wake up call...i got work." He said. "Oh i'll..leave." I said and, went to get up. Louis pull me back to him;tightly. "No stay here until i get back...i only work in town then come back with dinner and some movies." He said abck and, rub his nose lightly with mine, I giggle softly and, sign. "You sure..." I ask. He nod and, kiss me all over my poor face.

I started to laugh...I never felted like this before... I started to think possive until;his name pop up in my head. His beautiful face too. I sign and, shook my head. "What?" Lou ask worried. I hold him tightly. "Oh nothing babe...just uhm....i'm not your type...i'm a crimnal remember?" I said to him and, Lou kiss me softly.

"I dont care what you are Tatiana...I love you.. i know we only met couple hours but, i'll do anything to keep you safe and, war,happy and not crying like he did... Remember?? i'm in a gang." Louis said and, look me in the eye. I nod. Louis is in a gang. he told me last night at the bar while we're eatting....

I sign as Louis got up frm the bed making me cold. I frown and, wrap my small little body in his big warm covers;hiding my face too. I heard Lou chuckle and, crawl in with me. I had on his t-shirt from last night and, my underwear only on. And hair in a messy bun. I smile and, got ontop of him. "You got work.." I said, kiss his cheek and play with his hair. "But....i already text my boss saying im sick." Lou said with an wink and, flip us over.

***

I walk out in some clothes Louis got me from Target.. He didn't have to i told him but, he wanted to. I had on some new underwear,bra. He got it from VS he said and, a pink -veck with his black warm joggers on. That say's "TOMLINSON" on the butt; in red. I dry my hair in my towel and, brush it out with my fingers and, put it in a side frenchbraid. I felted strong arms around my waist. I giggle and, lay my head in his neck. Louis push his soft pink lips on my neck, hold my hand.

I smile wide at him... "I'm tried and very very very sore!" I yelled in his chesta nd, felted him lift me over to the couch. "Movies?" He ask me and, I nod. I miss Maggie now.... I sign inside my body and, cuddle up next to Louis and, watch 'Jack And Jill'