Chapter 66

Tatiana's POV

(A/N: PLEASE DONT REPORT! Later at the end of the chapter there's sexual part... If you dont like it  then dont read it and, wait for the next chapter to come out thanks! xxx)

I just cant believe this.... first me now i'm alive but now...Ma... no...no what if she kill herself to be with me?! Ma!!!!!!

I look over at Zayn he hold me tightly.. I lay my head on his chest and, let my tears fall... "What if she kill herself for me..." I said back. "Dont think like that!" Zayn whisper/yell at me. I look over and heard gun shots. I saw Louis and, Liam running out place and, a bloody Pa. Me and, Maggie scream and, Cara hide her face in Niall's chest. Harry ran out and, help Pa up. Zayn hold me back and, kiss my cheek and, keep holding onto me. "LET ME GO!!!" I scream through my tears wanting to go out their to help Pa.

Pa caught his eye on mine. "Tatiana! dont worry ill be with Ma." He said and, i started to shake. "NO!" Taggie yelled and, then Pa drop dead on the ground.

***

I just got out the shower and, now laying down on the bed. Crawl up in a ball on my side of the bed... I'm living with Zayn now. ever since zayn move on he got money of course but now hes like a real fucking star. I look over at him on the other side of the bed.. He is on the phone with his manger...

I sign and, lay my head on his chest feeling him put his hand on my bum squeezing it. I hit his chest lightly and, remove his hand. He said his last words and hang up. "AY! I cant help it i havent had sex in ages now!" He said and, got ontop of me kissing my lips. I smiel between his lips and, wrap my arms around his neck and, my legs around his waist. I felt his hands going up my tank top his hands giving me a little touch everytime he touches me on my bare skin giving me chills...

I smile and, keep getting kisses from him and, then felted him wanting to enter me by asking me by running his tounge on my lower lip. I allowed him and, felted are tounges dance together, We broke apart and, I felted him take off my tank top and, leaving me only in my black lace underwear. I blush a bit and, took off his shorts leaving him in his HULK boxers... sorry i had to get it out there ;) haha

"You ready?" He ask me. I nod and, kiss him one last time with love and, feeling his lips on my neck making his marks and, then his lips moving down to my bare chest giving me small kisses. I ran my fingers in his hair and, moan when he was down there to my area....

He remove my underwear and, started to move his way down. I gasp feeling him do his thang down there making me moan loudly,.