Chapter 39

(Maggie's POV)

I let Zayn and Tati do their business.. And walked over to the bar and ordered a beer and just sat there watching other's dance.

I began drinking more then i should've the more i though about the situation with me and Harry the fastest i drank.

After 7 cans of beer i got up and started dancing crazy not wanting to go back to real life.

I kept on dancing and once in awhile i would stumble because of my black heels so o finally took them off.

I felt a hand grab mine, i turned around and smiled... It was Niall

"Oh.. Hey" i winked at him and fell to his chest. He laughed and balanced me. I stood up straight.

"I didn't know you live near here" he yelled into the loud crowd of people.

"I don't! A friend of mine lives here and brought me and Tati" i began dancing in front of Niall and he did the same.

After 15 minutes I got really tired & Niall offered to go to his flat, i nod and decided to tell Tati in the morning, i was still pretty wasted and my head kinda hurt.

Niall grabbed my waist and legs and carried me to. His car.

I lay down and closed my eyes i felt his finger play with my hair for awhile them started the car up.

I woke up suddenly by two hands lifting me up from the car seat, i grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck... Niall opened his door and sat down on his couch with me on top of him.

"Your cute when you sleep"He kissed my head and and felt his hands go down to my hips.

I lift my head up, now facing his, i bit my lip and force them to his.. He didn't pull me away and seemed to like it..i felt his chest rising up and his breathing became heavier...i felt him take my top off Along with my bra and his lips go down below my chest, i moaned and tried to push him away, he was going to far but his strong arms held my wrist just like the time Harry did at the hospital a few months ago..

Niall took my tight party skirt off and went down to that area, I let him do whatever to me, i knew there was no way out.

30 minutes later i felt Niall getting up from the couch.

"Ow..." I moaned lightly..

"You ok?" Niall put his pants back on leaving him with no shirt.

"Uh... Yeah" My wrists were hurting like the time Harry did it to me..

I lifted myself up and, and Niall walked into the room with some spare clothes i could put on..

I dresses in front of him, he gave me a baggy white t-shirt that went up to my mid - thighs and a pair of blue short socks.

After that Niall led me to his room and fell asleep together.

His bed was so comfortable especially because he was laying right next to me laying his hand on my waist and i gripped on his..

My head dug deeper into his chest and fell asleep under his covers

-------

I woke up at about 5 a.m throwing up in Niall's kitchen sink, he came running over to me.

"Maggie! Are you ok what happened?!?!" Niall took my hands and wiped my mouth.

"Yeah, just felt a bit sick... I think it's because of too many drinks i had last night" Niall rubbed my cheek and hugged me tight.

I hope it were the drinks and not that fact that Niall got me pregnant.

"Can you do me a favor and take me to CVS tomorrow." I lay back down on the bed and he nod.

"Sure babe" me and Niall weren't even dating or barely knew each other but for whatever reason I felt so much more safer around him then i was with Harry.

I rinsed my mouth with water and lay back down with Niall.

------------------

10:00 a.m

I woke up and put on some of Niall's sweatpants hoping he wouldn't mind, i noticed he wasn't in bed anymore.

I walked to the kitchen and but my hair up on a messy bun.

"Hey beautiful, you ok?" Niall set up the table and put down a plate of soup down for both me and him.

"Better now" i smiled and sat down

We talked for awhile and remembered I wanted to go to CVS..

We got into his car and drove 10 minutes to CVS as soon as we got there i made Niall wait in the car.. I didn't want him to see what i. Was going to buy.

I entered the store and walked quickly to the pregnancy testing and took one box, i bought it and hid it in my bag.

"Where's what you bought" Niall asked confused.

"Oh um my favorite brand wasn't here" I gave him a half smile and Drove me back home.

I thanked Niall and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

As i entered our apartment i noticed Tatiana or Zayn weren't there..

Great.

I ran to the bathroom and took out the pregnancy test, i did what i had to do, and now all i have to do is wait..

Wait an see if i am Pregnant.

I hope not, Niall took it too far last night... His thrusts hurt me badly... But I gotta say i enjoyed it.

After 20 minutes of waiting i took it out and flipped it over as soon as i saw i fell to the ground

Positive...

"I'M PREGNANT!!!! BY NIALL??!!!" I yelled so loud..

I started to cry.. It's all my fault.all mine.

(Woahh!! Maggie *me* is preggos anyway haha hope you like it)

<3