Chapter 36

(Sorry for the long wait!:( -Tati)

Tatiana's POV

I finally look at my phone...miss call frm Maggie 3 times. I look over to Louis on my rigth sleeping.. I gave me a kiss and, walk over to the balcony. I put the phone to my ear and, call Maggie...

"Hello?" I heard her voice asking while sniffing.

"Mags whats wrong?" I ask and, rub the back of my neck lightly while looking at the lake,feeling the spring air...

"Long story...H-harry is in jail." Maggie said and, started to talk more... I close my eyes and, sign. "I'm sorry Maggie... i'll be comi-" Before i can finish Louis took my phone and, hold me tightly  ontop of the edge of the balcony. "L-LOUIS!" I yelled and, scared now. "I'm tried of you bitch.. bye." Louis said and, next thing i know i'm falling off 30feet high off the balcony...

I bang my head hard onto the damn car and, let out an loud "UGHH!" Holding my my body close to me... I got up and, look where i'am.. Parking lot... I got up and saw glass in my arms.. I gently pull them out in pain and, took one of the cars and, highjack it and, drove off back to Chicago... my real home... where i feel safe to be honest.. and plus my sister needs me...

It's already 8am and, I'm in Chicago.. Been driving since 7pm last night non-stop. I started to drive through the streets.. Where me and Maggie grew up...where I had my first fight...gun shot and now... the house that was once mine but, now i guess it's Haggie's cause... it's like all remodel you can see.. I look across the street.. Mario is still the same... I sign and, park the car and, got out of my car..

"T-Tati?!" I heard someone asking me. I look behind me and, saw... Zayn and, Maggie getting out the car. I smile weakly and, hug him tightly with arms and legs wrap around him. "I-I Miss you....L-Louis *tears build up* h-he put hands on me then last night push me off the balcony and, i landed on the car and-" Before i can finish He kiss me softly and, i felted his hands on my ass. I giggle softly and kiss him again. "I only feel safe when i'm with my bad boy." I said abck and, look over at Maggie and, got off Zayn and, hug her tightly for a long time feeling her hug and hold me and, crying lightly.

We walk in the house and, I swear this isnt my house no more. I frown... "What happen?!" I ask and, look around angrliy. Maggie sign. "I know i know i'm sorry but, me and,harry,zayn start it out and, thought that you should stay with Zayn and, you know.." Maggie said looking down. "I know you dont like it or whatever i'm saying from my mouth but, it's the best for us.. your happy with Zayn here and, Harry and, I are too.." Mags said and, I nod.

I don't wanna leave Maggie though... Cause, like she's my SISTER here and, we been leaving here since we were 14 on our own yes 14. I was the one who took care of Maggie as you can see. I felted Zayn's hand hold onto mine and, I hug Maggie. "Ill come later tonight." I said and, left out.

I got into Zayn's car and, hold my arms with cuts. They heal a little bit but, hurt like hell.... I look at Zayn getting in the car. "You cut your hair...way." I ask looking at him. He sign and, gave me a kiss. "I needed a new look babe..." He said and hold my open hand with his free hand. "But... How i'am going to hold and run my hands through your hair now." I ask and, wink at him.  We both laugh a bit.

Few days aleady past and, everything with Haggie still the same... Maggie is visiting Harry everyday or tries to and, Harry is still in jail... To be honest it is kinda lonely and, weird without that curly hair boy to yell at and, laugh with... I lay down on the big bed of mine,Zayn's and, have on one of Zayn's beanie's on and, pulling with my necklace.... "Hey beautiful." I heard Zayn say and, lay next to me. "Oh hey." I said and, look at him, He hold my hand and, kiss my cheek, "What you wanna do??" He ask me,. I shrug."babe come on it's like we do nothing lately." He said and, rub his thumb lightly on my palm,. "While maybe because, I dont feel like it. doing nothing..." I said back and, look out the window seeing raindrops pouring non-stop.

(SOOO HOPE YOU LIKE ITT! AND PLUS I GOT MY ZAYN STAND ABLE LAST NIGHT! I LOVE MY MAMA! :') And, yes i cry when i got it! he's the only thing i got close to the real him right? haha tweet me! tweet-tweet ;))