Chapter 16

Maggie's POV

I watched as Tatiana & Zayn left to dye their hair... God i remember just a few weeks ago they hated each other and now look at them Happy couple....

I seriously don't want to remember Harry, he hurt me again...

I actually haven't seem him since the day i saw him kissing that whore..

I closed my laptop & put some summer clothes un & tied my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed my car keys and money... And headed out to go grocery shopping...

When i got there... I grabbed a cart and put in lots of food... As i was about to grab a bag of chips someone bumped into me..

"Agh! Sorry about that, let me help you up" no! That voice, i could recognize it anywhere...

I tried covering my face so he wouldn't notice it was me.." Maggie?!?" Ugh no too late..

"I have to go bye" i rushed towards the cashier lady but Harry's strong arm caught mine.

Shit.

"What!" I pushed his arm away from mine.

" why are you so mad" he confusingly asked.he brushed his curls out of his face...

" you should know" i gave him an 'it's so obvious look'

" oh" yep he remembered...

" anyways... It was nice talking to you again.." I started walking away but once again this time he tightened his hand around my waist.

"Let go!" I pleaded, when he realized he was hurting me he let go..

"Sorry..." He frowned....

"It's ok.. Look i really have t-" awe shit! Of course Harry is still with that bitch....

"Harry! Where were you?" She held his hand against hers..

" i see your still with her" i was hurt, really hurt. "Bye, harry" this time he didn't try stopping me , the whore was staring at me like i did something bad and Harry just stared at me with his puppy eyes...

I payed for my things and left the store... I started putting the bags inside my car and saw Liam helping me out.

"Hey" i smiled at him..

" heyy how's it going, cutie" he winked at me and a small dimple formed on his cheek.

" Great, i saw harry " my smile faded.

" what happened?" Liam looked concerned ..

" he was with her again" i rolled my eyes, Liam hugged me tight and i hugged him back we were hugging eachother for what seemed like forever then i saw Harry getting out of the store, and saw us from a distance... He stood there frozen until his 'girlfriend' told him something that seemed to calm him down.. But me and liam didnt leave his sight... He just kept on watching us..

Liam parted from the long hug, and kissed my cheek. I saw anger grow in Harry...

Before he could start any problems me and Liam got in my car... And dropped him off at his house...

It was 8:00 p.m and it was getting dark..., so i decided to go to a nearby park..

As soon as i got there i lay down on the bench and gazed up at the stars.

I felt my eyes starting to close... But then i felt a presence behind me.. I turned my head & saw Harry standing there just looking down at me.

" are you stalking me?!" I was really mad, i just wanted to be alone... But no.

" no, i live right in front of the park i cone here once in a while" he smirked.

" oh" i lay back down.

" can i join you" he asked me hoping to say yes

I stared at his beautiful face & nodded he plopped himself down & looked down at me again, he was smiling...

" what?" I softly asked him..

" nothing... Your just really beautiful" he started brushing his hands through my hair.

" you shouldn't be doing this" i warned him.

" why not?" He stopped playing with my hair.

"Well..duh because you have a girlfriend" i sat up turned myself around.... Now my legs were facing him.

" right...." Harry remembered. " You know everytime i'm with you i start remembering what i used to have..." Harry turned and faced straight forward.

" well... Good for you" i grinned. And looked up at the stars.

" yeah, good for me" we both laughed and talked for awhile... I tried to tell him stuff that we used to do... Then it got all silent..

" Maggie?" Harry got closer to me and glared into my eyes.

"Yeah" i put my hair up in a bun.

" i really really like you" he smiled at me and brushed sone hair out of my face. I smiled back..

Harry pressed his body against mine and his beautiful lips got closer to mine. We kissed passionatly under the moonlight.. I finally pulled away..

And smiled..

" well wait till you get your memory back" he chuckled and held my waist.. I put my head on his shoulder.. And he kissed my neck really quick.

I fell asleep in his chest and he layed there playing with my hair.

For the first time in so long i felt happy, next to Harry.

(Hope you guys liked this chp <3)