Chapter 68

Tatiana's POV

Wanna know one thing i miss frm my Zayn.....is his badass self... he isnt that bad no more cause, he is famous now...which i hate...all you see now is stuck up bitches coming up to Zayn crying,wanting photo's and pretty much stalking him...

It's been a year already and first week of summer. I have on a pair of red ray bans on with some white rip shorts,tank top on with some van and, hair down in loose curls and some make up on.

I look up at zayn who was in some shorts,v-neck,ray bans too,beanie on. We are walking in downstown... Finally,.. why? well cause Zayn been on tour since early spring and, i havent seen my boyfriend in like foreverrrrrr..

Well not forever just seems like an damn long time haha. I felted Zayn wrap an arm around my lower waist pulling me closer to him. I gave him a peek on the cheek and, before i can say something two girls came up to us... I sign...

"Hi Zayn! can we get a photo with you?" One blondie ask with her ginger hair friend next to her. I look up at Zayn and, walk away with my arms cross my chest walking down the street going into Forever 21.... Might as well...

wHY I'AM EVEN IN HERE?! Ughh sorry just...that..well..uhmmmm....

I'm about 4 Months pregnant... with twins.. Yes, twins.. i waited an extra month well cause, you know what happen with me and, Zayn in the start... We loss our first kid. But, i went to the doctor yestrday and, well i'am pregnant... with twins. I'll find out what the sex is next month!

I haven't told Zayn yet but, don't know how to tell him tho.. I havent told NO ONE! Upset Ma and, Pa.. i visit them few days ago..

I look at the clothes... nothing fits me anymore... I hate this.. like you cant really see my bump right now cause i have this wrapping over it to look like im skinny and yeah haha but, also i have one of those very very very cute bumps.

"Soory baby." Zayn said out of breath and, hold my hand, tightly into his. I smile weakly. "It's okay baby... You can go back.." I siad and, look down.

"Ay now!" Zayn said and, hold me by my lower waist. In sign and, look down. He lift my chin and, kiss me with love... "You okay?" He ask me. I look up at him. "It's just....everything is changing!" I said and, walk over to the streachy jeans... "Im pregnant."