Chapter 6

Harry's Pov

I can't believe i just did that to Maggie i regret everything now maggie might think i never wanted her what did i do!!!

I rushed to my car & opened the door violently.. It was dark outside and i couldnt see the road clearly. I couldnt stop thinking about Maggie , right now we would be making out as always, god what did i do.. I love you maggie.

I didnt notice me driving extremely fast, but i just kept on going i got flashbacks i heard Maggie's voice in my head "You Brought That Bitch Back"

No, i dont want that old Maggie back...

By now i was really angry that i was driving too fast i could crash any second but i just kept on driving, right i didnt care the fuck that happens to me.

"SLOW DOWN, AND GET OUT OF YOUR CAR" i heard sirens on the back , i sighed and just stopped and opened my window to speak to the cop.

He walked over to me, "You drunk young boi," he started signing a check for me to pay aw shit..

"No.." I gave him a disturbed look.

"Don't give me attitude, here this is your last warning,ok?" He walked aways, and i just stood there not caring about a thing an just stood in the middle of the road.

I grabbed my phone and Dialed Maggie.....i waited and waited until her voicemail went on. I hung up.

"Shit dont tell me she's at a club" next i dialed Tatiana, i know me and her dont get along but i really need to talk to Maggie.... Still no answer i drove back home..well where i used to live I looked for Maggie but she obviously wasnt there i packed most of my things and left out the door.. Seconds later i found myself crying.

I miss her.

(Maggie's pov)

" woooooooo! " i yelled from the top of my lungs. I rose my cup full of beer. Then i saw someone who caught my eye. I walked over to him.

"Hey." I gave him a seductive smile.

" ehm Hello" he looked at me weirdly, from head toe,not the "i'm checking you out" look.

"What" i roughly said..

"Nothing" i can tell he never goes to clubs..noob. "You always dress like that"

"Uh, yeah have a problem with that?!hmm" I walked closer to him."you dont come here often do ya?what's your name?"i smiled at him & lead him to the corner..

"Uhh..Liam, look i would like to stay and chat but i.. I really have to go" he pushed me away and left, i sat down and drank more beer i watched him leave, then he turned back and smiled at me, i winked and started dancing.. Well he was a nice boy..

I left the club , pretty drunk, it was already 2 a.m and i had to walk home.. It was freezing outside.. I kept on walking then i realized i had like 4 more blocks to get home, so i took a shortcut through an alley. I looked around me and kept my gun on my hand just incase shit happens. I heard a branch break in half. I spinned around really fast and pointed my gun to where i heard the noise.

"WHO'S THERE?!" I was pretty drunk so i couldnt see at all well. I felt a presence behind me, and instanly i knew who it was. I sighed and turned around.

"The fuck do you want now harry i told you to fucking leave me alone k?" I fell into that guys arms and tried to balance myself

....it wasnt Harry..

"Who are you?" I said in a high pitched voice.

He smiled and answered back "You seriously dont remember me.. liam.. We met at the club a few hours later"

"You followed me" i felt the whole world spinning now.

"Look let me take you home, you dont seem in any condition to walk by yourself at this time" he picked me up by my legs and carriede home.

"maggie wake up!" Liam was lying next to me.i got up quickly.

"Uh sorry, um thanks for bringing me home, i was drunk i could've done something i would regret" i laughed a little.

"So i'll be leaving now that i know your ok" he smiled and headed to the door, but before he got there i heard someone open the door, i hoped it was Tatiana bit no.

....it was Harry.

He came in not noticing Liam and rushed towards me. " oh my god Maggie we need to talk" he grabbed my hand and i quickly pulled away.

"What are you doing get out!" My head was hurting badly he needed to get out before i ran out of control and hurt somebody..

"Who is this guy?!"liam asked confused.

"No one , Harry leave!" I almost yelled and looked him in the eye.Harry looked at liam.

"Fuck! Maggie dont tell me your off with another guy!" Harry harshly walked to liam and prepared to hit him bad.

"STOP!HARRY YOU NEED TO LEAVE, I'M NOT WITH ANOTHER GUY OKK!!HES JUST ABFRIEND GODDAMMIT WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE WE BROKE UP ANYWAYS" Harry had a hurt look o his face, he looked like he was going to cry, he just wanted a 2nd chance i knew that but he hurt me bad.. He left. And shut the door really loud.

"I'm sorry you had to see that" i told liam while i was taking my gun out "you can leave now" i smiled and pointed to the door.

"Ok see ya bye" he winked and left.

I sat down my couch and started crying.. I domt know what to do with my life anymore..

I walked to the kithen an remembered somethig important.

"Where the fuk is tatiana"Now i was really worried.

(End of chp 6 hope you liked it ;))