Chapter 77

(Maggie's POV)

I started to pack bags.. Cara's clothes, mine, and of course my beautiful laptop. cara was almost two years old now so she was responsible enough to do most things on her own. She began grabbing her toys and putting them in her bag.

I giggled "no honey, only four toys. Ok? We can't bring to many things" i laughed and picked her up and changed her into a pastel dress.

Niall came walking through the door and sat next to cara.

Cara giggled when Niall made funny faces at her.. I grinned.

"So ... You ready?" I finished changing Cara and let her go downstairs wit Harry. I stood next to Niall.

"Eh yeah... I guess" He was wearing a black t-shirt with grey sweatpants.

"What do you mean by that... " i laughed a little and walked to my closet and picked out a white tank top with hot pink sweatpants.

"You mind?"

"I don't care we've been living together for a couple years.." He grinned and i took my top of in front of him. I started to feel awkward cause he was. Just staring at me while biting his lip but i decided to ignore it.

When i was about to take my pants off Niall walked closer to me so i quickly put the other pair on, so he wouldn't do shit.

He grabbed my hands and leaned closer to me. I began to breath heavily

'What was i doing? I can't do this to Harry...' I thought. Mine and niall's lips touched and i didn't bother to pull him away. He kissed so good i wanted more of him. His hands went up and down my back, and after a good couple minutes i pulled away.

I smiled at him but it faded away until i realized what i just did.

"You shouldn't have done that.." I started to pack a little bit moree and Niall sat on my chair.

"Sorry....." He grinned he obviously didn't care if Harry found out.

Harry came in walking through the door while carrying Cara.

"Everything ok?." He walked right by me and gave me a kiss o the cheek.

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

"We should leave then." Niall got up and put his sweater on.

"L.A here we come" harry grinned at me and we all walked to the car.

It was a three hour ride just to get to the Airport and i was already tired.. We waited a couple minutes and then it was time to go.

I sat all the way in the back with cara sitting next to me.

I saw Niall and Harry walking really fast just to sit near me and as they got closer Harry pushed him a little making himself win.

Harry sighed and smiled at me.

"What was that about." I laughed and pouted my lips feeling bad for Niall who had to sit next to two annoying little kids.

"He deserved it" harry adjusted himself so now he had one leg over mine.

I rolled my eyes at how childish he was being, and closed. My eyes.

Now all i had to do is wait till i get to Cali and finally see Tati for the first time in a year.

I grinned at the thought and felt myself drift to sleep.