Chapter 41

(Maggie's POV)

Harry tickled me and that was probably the first time i smiled around him since he came out of jail, he hasn't asked me what's wrong but i'm glad.

As soon as i heard Tati & Zayn coming in i jumped up from the bed.. I forgot i called Tati to tell her i was pregnant, but I can't in front of Harry , he'll be crushed and who knows he might go hurt Niall like he did with Liam..... Whatever happened to Liam anyways.

Harry got up from the bed and i walked towards the door to go see Tati & Zayn i turned around and raised and eyebrow.

"You...coming?" I half smiled and touched my stomach it began hurting but it was a small pain.

"What's wrong maggie" Harry took a step forward.

"Uh nothing i've been really tired, and don't think i forgave you since that day.. Everything is fine" i smiled and actually tried and i started going down the stairs, harry following behind... I could hear him breathing loud, yep he was mad...

I was falling apart... I have so many thing going on i just can't

I'm pregnant by Niall's baby... Well i don't even know if it's Harry from that day in the hospital or Niall from last night...

I pray to god it's Harry's..

How will i tell him if it's Niall's, he'll think i'm a horrible person going around having sex with another guy i barely knew while Harry my boyfriend was in jail.

What was wrong with me?! Oh right i was fucking DRUNK! I can't control myself i do stupid things!!

I stumbled and almost fell up the stairs but Harry's strong arm caught me Waist.

"Be careful Maggie, that last thing i'll want is for you to lose your memory" he grinned and i just looked at him and his smiled faded.

"Maggie, heyy!! Soo what where you going to tell me!" Tati's face lit up wide.

I stood there blank on what i was going to say.

"Uh....." Tati & Zayn were giving me a confused look and Harry in a corner just staring at me...

"Um..." Tati knew what was going on, she knew when i blanked out like that it's because i can't say it in front of someone.

"Well.. Let's go eat somewhere" Tati hugged me and whispered,

"Tell me later, k?" I nod and went to the bathroom.

As soon as i got there i dropped to the floor.

"Ahhh!" I pressed my hand on my stomach, i was in soo much pain, i couldn't even describe it.

I was on my knees bending down one hand holding onto the sink the other on my stomach.. I felt the pain fading but it was still there.

Someone then knocked on the door," you ok, babe?" Harry leaned onto the door.

"Uh yeh, just fell on accident i'll be out in a few" i got up and took a deep breath.

'Your ok maggie, just go to the doctor tomorrow and everything will be just fine' i thought to myself.

We went outside and took Harry's Hand.. No one said anything the whole ride to Ma's place.

My life is ruined!

(Niall's POV)

I woke up and remembered last night, it was amazing.... But shit i have a girlfriend what was i thinking?!?!

I remembered she was going to come visit me today. I quickly grabbed Maggie's lipstick she forgot and threw it out the window.

Yuliana knocked on my door..

I opened it.

"Hey babe!" She excitedly hugged me, and i hugged back..

So what have you been doing these past few months i was gone.

She sat down on the table and looked at me with a huge sparkle in her eyes.

"Uh nothing just missing you" I made it to obvious i was hiding something but she didn't even bother asking.

I walked towards her and kissed her softly but when i did i thought of Maggie and how we kissed last night.

She threw up in front of me last night.. I don't know if she's pregnant or not i hope not that's just going to ruin my relationship with Yuliana, i love her so much.. But Me and Maggie were drunk we didn't know .... I'll just say it was a huge. accident

I sighed and took her out to this bar.

(Maggie's POV)

Me, Harry, Zayn, and Tati entered ma's place and took a table for four. Ma smiled at us when we arrived and took our order first.

Instead of ordering a beer i ordered water and pancakes something i never order.

Harry gave me a weird look.

"What? Can't i try something new once in a while" i gave him an innocent smile and he smiled back. And took a bite out of his burger.

As my order came two people entered through the door.

Oh shit it's Niall..... And beside him was standing a girl.... And they were holding hands!!!! What?!

I quickly hid my face & Zayn and Tati noticed.

Tati looked at me and knew what i was thinking. Zayn stared at me a death stare... He never wanted me to talk to him because of Harry... And Harry was just eating and didn't notice the scene that just happened.

Niall sat far away from us and the girl in front of him she kissed his lips and my fists clenched. Why was i even fucking jelous..

I was so nervous if Niall dared to come talk to me Harry will get out of control... And i don't want that!!

(*gasp*haha hope you guys like it :so far ~taggie)