Chapter 46

(Yuliana's POV)

Today i was going to meet up with harry and apologize for what i did to him , ever since Niall and Maggie met i had more chance to be with Harry.... And i feel like that whore Maggie isn't pregnant by Harry but Niall and she won't admit..... Noo sooner or later imma get the truth outta her and i'll be able to be with Harry...

"Hey!" I smile wide when i saw Harry coming towards me. He sat down and waited for me to explain why i wanted to meet up with him.

"What do you want yuliana?!" He said annoyed.

"I wanted to apologize." I innocently said.

"We have noting to talk about Yuliana!!! I'm pretty sure we emded 4 years ago!! Bye." Harry went to to leave sarbucks.

"But-" i started to say but Harry was already out the door but when he was crossing the street he turned around and looked like he was going to cry..

Yep he misses me. I called Niall.

"Hey babe" i smiled.

------

(Niall's POV)

"Hey how's it going?" I asked Yuliana.

"Nothing... Ready for tonight" she sexily asked.

"Um yeah about that i have to cancel it i have work sorry babe maybe next time" i could sense she was angry but i really didn't have work, i was meeting up with Maggie she had something really important to tell me.

"Nah it's fine i have plans too hehe" she hung up suddenly and had a call from Maggie i picked it up.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Just asking if we could meet up sooner like in 20 minutes" she began talking really fast.

"Oh. Sure... I'm free" i laughed and said goodbye to her

I wonder what was so important she had to tell me.

------

(Maggie's POV)

I put my jeans on and baggy shirt i looked fat.... Yeah i am insecure.

I grabbed my keys and headed to my car.

No one was home.... Which was good.

I got to Niall's house and greeted him with a hug..

I was pretty moody and had my hair up in a bun.

"Hey babe" he smiled and rubbed my belly..

"How's you and Harry's baby going" he laughed.

"Well that was what i wanted to talk to you about..." I nervously sat down.

"Um.... Ok" he sat down next to me.

"Um well this baby isn't Harry's it-it's ........yours Niall ... It's me and your baby" Niall got up and pulled at his hair.

"WHATTT?!!? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE MAGGIE!!!" I got scared and backed away protecting my baby.

He calmed down." Sorry....." He took both my hands.

" i shouldn't have acted like that...." He hugged me and let me explain.

"I couldn't .... I don't want Harry finding out...yet" i turned my head away from his.

"Well he'll find out when that baby comes out with blonde straight hair and not brown and curly like yours and harrys" he cupped my chin with his hands. And looked me in the eyes.

"But you know what..... I'll stay here right by your side... I won't leave you maggie." He smiled and kissed me right in the lips.

I was happy he understood what i was going through, i kissed him back and them in came Yuliana barging into the room.

"What?!?!? What's this bitch doing here?!" She clenched her fists and looked at Niall.

"No let me explain Yul-" she cut him off and a smile spread across her face.

"Wait till Harry finds out... You slut!" She wen running out and Niall let go of me.

"SHITTTT!" I screamed so loud and threw my bad to the ground and started to cry.

What the fuck am i gonna do now!!!

I'm too weak to defend my self...