Chapter 55

Mario's POV

I been having Cara in my arms since the shooting... I'm at the hositpal while letting the nurse take care of Cara but, im right by the nurses side.. I look at the clock... 5 hours ago...My sister...my baby sister... got killed... tears burn down my face and, I cover my face with my hands and, sob at a cornor.

I miss her... I miss my baby sister... she's all what i had left in FULL BLOOD... I don't know what i'm gonna do now.. I lost my whole family now i lost the one thing i didnt wanna see die in front of me or hurt...

*******

Maggie's POV

It's been few weeks already and, My best friend/sister took her own life to save my baby girl.. I just can't take it anymore. I look outside the window... Mario was finally coming back to Chicago with Cara and, yeah...

I look up at the sky.. all rainy and shit ans, last thing i wanna hear is Zayn coming in hoping to see his girlfriend walk in the house...But, NO! She's dead...I started to shake and, sob in my hands... She was there for me no matter what! I love her... she love me... "i-i-i m-miss y-you t-t-t-tati." I sob out in a tone loudish whisper in my head and, felted an hand on my back and, a sniff.

I turn my head and, Harry was there rubbing my back. I went in his arms and, cry in his shirt... Thank god, i wasnt wearing make up... "SSssshhh babe..." Harry said. I let out all my feelings, all my everything out right then and, there intil... intill i hear a loud slam from the front door. "TATIANA?!" I heard Zayn yelling out. I look up at Haz... Mario came in behind Zayn.

I look at Zayn...."Zayn..." I said. "Man, i'm telling you! she's gone!" I heard Mario yelling and, about to cry. I ran over and, hug Mario. He hug me back and, kiss my cheek. "I'm soo sorry." I said to him and, he hug me tightly. I sniff and, wipe our tears and, walk over to my baby girl. I lift up the blanket and, tears build up. She was sooo beautifull...."C-Cara." I said and, hold her tightly in my arms.

"WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND?! SHE CANT BE DEAD SHE CANT BE!" Zayn yelled and, pined Mario to the door. Oh shit.... how can i tell him...