Chapter 42

Tatiana's POV

I look up at Zayn and, slap him lightly on his lap. He look down at me still with the same face. I whisper in his ear. "Cut it out okay? it's her life let her be and stop worrying about Haggie... For once start worring about me.." I said and, look outside the window next to me. I heard Zayn sign lightly and grab my small hand into his big hand. And, felted him kiss my cheek a couple times, whisper. "I love you." I smile weakly and, kiss his cheek back. "Love you too." I said back and, finish my plate.

I push my lips agiast Zayn's once we got in the house. I ran my fingers through his hair and, felted his ahnd going up my back reaching his fingers for my bra strap unlock thingy. I moan lightly feeling him running his tounge onto my lower lip wanting to get in. I let him in and, let our mouths dance together. He lift me up and, carry me to the bed. I giggle and wipe my mouth off a little bit.

"God i miss you." Zayn said and, kiss my neck giving me a love bite or should i say lovebites. I smile and, hold his head making me press harder onto my neck. "Oh really?" I ask and whisper in his ear sexyly... "Then show me how much you miss...me." I said back and, felted him take off our clothing and, throwing them across the room.

I ran my hands down Zayn's abs and, feeling him put my hands up behind my head and, kissing my chest down to my area... I gasp when I felted his lips down there giving me mand bloodly hell chills. I close my eyes and, bite my lower lip. Feeling Zayn do his magic. I let out soft to loud moans on and off.....

"z-zahhhhh!!!!!!" i yelled on the top of my lungs while feeling him go into me hard and how i love it.  Zayn smile and gave me soft and sweet kisses while keep moving.