Chapter 74

(Hiii!!! Oh my godness!! is it me or is it that im in love with Louis's voice! he is the only one that sounds british when he sings! p.s. ZAYN is mine paws off ;) haha -Tatiana)

Tatiana's POV

"So i got a show later and, ill pick up dinner." Zayn said and, kiss me real quick before leaving out the door. I pull his hand before he can close the front door. "Baby i gotta go!" Zayn said, and, smile at me. I pout and, look at him. He smile and, kiss my pouty lips. Which made me giggle softly. I still hold onto his hand. "You forgot something.." I sang softly and, look down trying not to giggle.

Zayn raise an eyebrow. "Whats going on?" He ask me. I shrug and, hide my face with my free hand still laughing. "Tatttiiii!" I heard Zayn saying and, let go of my hand. "Ill see you later baby mama." He said and, left out. I made him late! haah

I lock the front door and, skip over to the couch turing on the tv to MTV. Zayn should be on LIVE soon singing few of his songs... It's a spring break thingy. I put my feet ontop of the coffee table and, rub my belly, watch tv.

They show all the college kids partying... Man i wish i can drink a beer right now... with some lime and, salt yess! But i can't cause i'm pregnant... "Great..." I said talking out of my mind haha. I rub my belly more getting pains on my right and left side.

I groan. "Babies come on..." I said back and, rub softly, moving sides off the couch. I keep groaning loudly until I fall down and, got sharp pains and, scream. I had tears falling and, keep rubbing. I don't know what the feeling is or what! But whatever is going on inside me needs to stop cause, - oh...oh,..."SHIT!" I yelled and, saw my weird water liquid all over the floor.

***************************************************************************

Zayn's POV

After the show, I walk off to my dressing room seeing my boss Pauly (A/N:Pauly D is Zayn's Boss!!) running up to me. I put my hands up. ''Whats wrong man?!" I ask and, look at him. "T-Tati! she's IN LABOR!" He yelled and, thats when i had wide eyes.

I froze.

"A-Already?! SHES NOT DUE INTIL 2 MORE MONTHS!" I yelled back and, Pauly pull me to the cabs. "THE CABS ARE HERE!" He yelled and, got in behind me before the fans start chasing us.

I started to shake a bit.... I'm gonna be a daddy in a few hours... To two beautiful twins....

I look up and, got out the cab with Pauly and, ran up to the floor Tati was at. I ran until i got in her room. "Baby im here!" I said out of breath and, saw a nurse next to her rubbing her back for her and, now giving her a big ass long needle shot in the middle of her back.

"This is gonna help her with the pain." The nurse said and, wlak out. I hold Tati hand and, kiss her forehead, wiping her tears away frm her big beautiful blue/green eyes. "It's gonna be okay." I said and, put a piece of her dark brown hair behind her ear.

She look at me and, then Pauly. "I'm hungry..." She said and, I chuckle a bit. "What you want Lil mama!" Pauly said and, got up. "Something sweet and, good." Tati said and, rub my hand lightly with her small thumb compare to mine. Pauly nod and, walk out.

I lay behind her and, wrap an arm around her and, kiss her neck while rubbing her belly. "Their coming soon..." She said and, move closer to me for some warmth. I smile and, said. "Yeah... better be my boys..' I said back. "I don't care what we got...i'll love them both the same." She said back and, started to crawl up a bit from all the pain coming back now.

*********

It's been few hours already and, Tatiana been in labor for about 14 hours.. I took an nap for like about 2 hours until She woke me up again for some new blankets or pillows or just to use the bathroom. But now. i think it's time!

I came over and, put on the scurbs that the nurse gave me and, hold Tati's hand tightly and, started to wlak down the hallway with her and the doctor and, nurses to the sea-secetion room. "Your gonna be fine baby..." I siad and, gave her a kiss.

She nod slowly and, close her eyes. The doctor she put some numbing around Tati belly and, waiting 2 minutes and, started to cut with an knife. That's when.... when.... i heard them cry.... I smile wide with tears falling... Tati look up at me with teary eyes.

"Their okay! all healthy and, flawless Mr.Malik and, Ms.Lund." Doctor said and, took both out. "One Boy and, One Girl." She repiled back and, stitch up Tati.

My babies...my kids.....

Tatiana's POV

I feel amazing now... but hurt still.. All sore too. I open my eyes and, saw Zayn to my left holding both babies in his arms singing softly. To both. "Oh hey." Zayn said and, got up easily.. I smile wide. "Wanna hold them?" He ask. I nod and, got both in my arms carefully.

I smile with teary eyes and, kiss both cheeks. One of each. One boy and, one baby girl. She had Zayn's cheeks and, lips,eyelashes.. And, the boy has my face and, nose. the rest Zayn.

"What are their names?" He ask me and, lay down in bed next to me. I smile up at him... "Uhmmm... Aiden and, Eda Malik." I said back and, smile nod and, gave me a kiss with love. I kiss back and, heard baby Eda crying, I look down. "Here i got her." He said and, hold her in his arms. "Daddy's girl huh." I ask

Zayn smile wide and, blush a bit. "yeah, i guess so that's mama boy!" He said and, look down at Aiden who was holding my finger tightly. "Yeahhhh budddiieeeee!" I said back and, Pauly took a photo of me,Zayn,Eda and, AIden together and, send it on our facebooks and, twitters.

"Welcome Aiden and, Eda." I said softly and, kiss both.. My babies...