Chapter 31

(Hey guys it's Maggie...so i guess we're back with posting a mew chapter more often haha k bye c:)

(Maggie's POV)

I couldn't believe my eyes.... It's been almost a day since I arrived in Canada and decided to go buy some food to maintain myself...

But right in front of me was standing my best friend.

"Omg Tati!!" I felt excitement rush up through my body.

"Shhhh, He might be watching!" Tati covered my mouth..i quickly took it away from me.

"Who?!"

"Long story" Tati and I ran to the bathroom and she spilled it all.

"I know we fought but we can work this out later, so I met this guy when i ran away & uh we had sex and all... But after a week or so he started beating me up and now i'm like his servant... And i'm really scared and you have to help me!!!!" Tati was talking extremely fast but i understood everything she told me. I was in shock.. Tati took a couple deep breaths and i finally spoke.

"We're running away then... I ran away cause the jerk Liam knew Zayn was spying on me back at the cabin and I think he went off looking for us so i guess we have to go" I grabbed her hand and walked to the nearest window near an open bathroom I opened it and I got out helping Tatiana While doing it... As we landed on the floor a tall figure stared down at us...

I looked up at him and he smirked.

"So there's two of you" he laughed and spoke again," this will be interesting"

I wasn't scared because I didn't know him but by the look on Tati's face I think he was as scary as Zayn and Harry can be together.

I gave Tati a look and she got immediatly what I meant.. As she started running I tried to grab louis by his neck but a strong hand stopped me and dropped me to floor Tati came back to help me and Louis just went wild and started attackin.

(Short but it's ok :) anyways hope you like it so farr)