Chapter 17

Tatiana's pov....

"I look like an bright blue blueberry!" I said and, kiss his cheek. Zayn wrap his arms around me.. "But your my blueberry..." He said and, kiss my neck sweetly making me bite my lower lip lightly. Zayn did like an dip dye kind or like an ombre... To be honest he's got skills for something like this.. "I love you...there's gotta be some way for you to want me.." He said sweetly in my ear. I giggle. "Not tonight." I said back and, walk downstairs.... I look at the time.. almost morning... Might as well go visit Mario.. 

I walk out the door and, ran across the street, walk in the hosue of course smelling weed all in the house. I groan and, walk to his backyard seeing him smoking as always, "Mario! brooo!" i yelled over the music. He look up at me and, glare. "What did i do?!" I ask and, sat infront of him. "I can't come in and, chill with my bro." I ask and, he look at me with those evil blue-green ice cold eyes.

"Dont ACT FUCKING STUPID TATIANA! YOU AND, MAGGIE AND THE OTHERS DID THE FIGHT AND, I TOLD YOU TWO BITCHES TO DONT NEXT THING I KNOW MY OWN BABY SISTERS ARE DATING TWO OF THE TROUBLE MAKERS THAT KILL OUR MA AND PA?!" Mario yelled in my face and, trust me. I'm fucking scared of my big brother when he's like this.. I close my eyes and, try to to cry. Mario sign and, sat back down.

I look at him with my hazel/blue eyes.. "mario...you can't stop us frm loving who we want! an- YOU KNOW WHAT THIS SI WASTE OF TIME CAUSE YOU FUCKING INCLUSO NO VENIR Y VISITARME EN EL MALDITO HOSPITAL FUCK YOU! (Didn't even come and visit me in the damn hospital fuck you)" I yelled and yes my latina side came out. I push my bangs back and, walk out that damn house. I can't stand my brother! He's supposed to be there for me no matter what!!

I walk down the block to go see the lake... The waves always clams me down.. When i was walking i saw.. "MAGGIE!" I yelled and, ran over to her. Seeing Maggie and, Harry making out and, cuddling up. AWWWWW MOMENT! or should i say HAGGIE MOMENT!!! "Oh hey sistahh!" Maggie said and, look up at me. I smile at them and, lay between them. "Hayyyy!!" I said and, giggle softly.