Chapter 78

Tatiana's POV

All i felted was dry tears down my cheeks. right now i can go home... But i cant.. i have no place to go to with the kids... Zayn came back and, pick up his phone and, yeah we started to fight again... But, then at the end he said were over... You get it.

I look up at the nurse... she was discharging me, i look down. "You okay sweetheart?" She ask me. I smile weakly and, nod. "Yes Martha.. Just tried..." I said back and, heard footsteps.. "BABIESSS!" I heard a small cute voice yelling and, turn around. It was Baby C-Cara! I smile and, tears fall. Maggie attack me with an huge hug and, kisses on the cheek i did the same back. "Heyy! i miss yoouu!" Maggie said back and, smile really wide. I giggle softly and, hold onto her hands still too.

"I miss you too Maggie!" I said and, smile. "Where's Zayn?! isnt he supposed to be here with you?" She ask and, Hiall came in looking at the babies with Cara. I sign and, look down. "Tatii..." Maggie said and, whisper. I look back up at her with teary eyes and whisper back. "He broke up with me cause..." I told her everything and, once i was talking i saw Maggie face brake and, about to run out and kill Zayn. I pull her down. "S-stop i-it please! i'm sorry this isnt wasnt the plan Maggie! i didnt plan this but he did! i can tell! He...h-h-he cheated on me with fucking popstar bitch and, more beautiful and, perfect written all over her... Maggie! HES GETTING MARRIED!" I whisper/yell wh=ith tears falling still and, my voice cracking a bit.

I felted Maggie bring me in a huge comfort hug. I cry in her shoulders and, heard Hiall leave with Cara and, close the door. I sob lightly in Maggie's shoulder while feeling her hands rubbing my back slowly and, softly. "I-i-i thought i was the one! HE LIE! HE FUCKING LIE! I WAS BETTER OFF BEING A DAMN WHORE WITH LOUIS!" I scream in Maggie chest and, she look at me.

"DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT!! YEHA HES A DICK! BUT LISTEN TATI! HE LOST THE BEST THING EVER I PROMISE YOU HE DID! HE LOST YOU! HE LOST THE KIDS TOO! WANNA KNOW WHY?! HE'S TOO STICK UP WITH HIS NEW FUCKING LIFE AS A DAMN FAMOUS ASS PERSON! HE CANT SEE HIS REAL LIFE! WHICH IS YOU, HIM AND, EDA AND AIDEN! HE IS GONNA WAKE UP ONE DAY AND, SEE THAT HE LOST EVERYTHING! FROM HEAD TO TOE!" Maggie explain to me.

I just look at her and, nod. She was right. "Now wipe your tears." Maggie said and, i wrap them. "Where's your stuff?" She ask. I pointed in the closet. "all my shoes,clothes and bath stuff in my bags there he drop it off. and, some of the kids stuff." I said back.  maagienodnd, help me put the kids in their carseats.

I kiss each of the twins cheeks and, Harry gave me a nice,warm,soft,big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." I said back and, he nod. "Anything... You help me when me and, Maggie were having ups and downs... now it's my way of thanking you." He said back and made me smile. He carry the baby bag and, Aiden and, Niall took Eda. Me and, Maggie carry my bags and, Cara follow Hiall behind.

"Your staying with us.." maggie said. "Were just staying here for a week then we go off back to Chicago okay?" She ask me. I nod and, walk in the car that they rented.

Once we got in the motel. I lay down on my bed. Hiall put the babies down on my bed and, i took them out of their seats into the bed. Cara climb ontop of the bed. "Can i help titi?" She ask in a whisper tone seeing the twins sleepling. I smile weakly. "I will love that Cara." I said back and, made room for her. Since i was on my bed me and, Maggie and Harry and Cara will be sharing a room cause its big enough for all of us and, Niall will be sleeping on the couch cause, he wanted too.

Cara smile at the twins sleeping. "They look soo cute." She said and, giggle softly. I smile and, saw Haggie walking in laying down. "IM SO TR-" Cara cut Harry off. "SSHHH DADDY THE BABIES ARE SLEEPING!" Cara yelled in a soft whisper tone. Harry and, Maggie laugh a bit so did i. "She has a full of sass in her much?" I said and, Cara change into her shorts and, cute Justin Bieber t-shirt and, climb in bed with me and, the twins.

"Make room." I said and, put the twins in the middle of me and, Cara. Once i was putting Eda down, Aiden started to cry loudly. I sign and, pick him up. "Sorry..." I said to everyone and, hold him in my arms, rocking him softly close to me. "It's fine... I been there before.." Maggie said and, smile at me with Harry wraping his arms around her facing me and, the twins...

I nod and, try keeping Aiden quiet but cant. "God!" I said in a whisper yell and, try feeding him but all he will do is push it away. I started to wlak around the big hotel room and, trying to keep him quiet and back to sleep. "Come on baby..." I said. I heard footsteps behind me..

"Need help?" Maggie ask. I nod and, frown. She giggle and, took Aiden and, rock him like i was doing... Then started to play with his fingers... "All he wanted to was to hold onto someone..." Maggie said and, lay him down for me. "Oh...i'm still new... he was just born three nights ago lady." I said abck and, we both giggle.

When the kids were asleep Harry was watching the twins for me while I went to take a shower then change into some black short shorts, my starbucks loose tank top on with my hair up in a high bun, crawl in bed and, gave each one a kissy. Even Cara. "Love you too titi." She said and, fall asleep. I smile at her and, kiss my babies agian...and again...and again... I just love them.,... My only family is Maggie,Harry,Niall,Cara and, Eda and Aiden. That's all. I have....

Left....

I was "Benath Your Beautiful....." Zayn said months ago... Yeha right... I'm not beautiful im nothing but an whore....useless....ugly....loud...fightless...misunderstood....self harm... thats me... I'm not perfect but for my kids... and family.... I'll do anything for them...