Chapter 19

It's been few months since everything...Okay Haggie still together well half and half they have an love/hate thing going on and, plus Harry still doesn't really remember everything! BUT getting there. And, Mario still the same old jackass! We havent talk since then but, he has been causing most of the issues on the block now, He beat up Harry for no fucking reason that's when Maggie went nuts! LIKE NUTS NUTS! No one messes with her man! And, he tries starting it with Zayn but, he's too scared of him.

Speaking of Zayn.. Zatiana is still on yes we been together for about 2 months and 5 days now.. Yes, i'm counting like a little girl who counts how many days till an damn Justin Bieber concert. But!! It's already 5 days until Christmas... And, i really don't know what to get my man for christmas.. He says he wants nothing but, i don't care i'm getting him something. I already got Maggie something. I got something that she can use on Harry ;)

Sorry i'm nastty i know but, i think they'll enjoy it ;) I wake up to an empty bed,but me in it. I got up and, look around the room... "Babe?!" I yelled. Nothing. Maybe shower? I walk down the hallway and, no one in there. I push my bangs back and, look downstairs. "MORNING!!!!" I heard Maggie yelling while eatting some nutella and, hot coco. I smile weakly. "Hey you know where Zayn is?" I ask standing over her from behind the couch. "No, he left around 4am...But, he didn't know i was up." She said and, shrug. 4AM?! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING GOING OUT?! I KNOW IT ISNT A GANG FIGHT OR DRIVE BY CAUSE, IF SO! HE'LL ALREADY COME RUNNING IN.

I groan lightly and, cross my arms ove rmy chest. "He should be here..." I said and, went looking out the window... I bite my lower lip. "I'll be back." I said and, run upstairs to change into some black yoga pants,brown uggs,brown hoodie with my beanie on. I go out into the fuckin fuckin fuckin cold! yes 3 fucking's! it's -5 out. I run in my car and, turn on the heat and, started t drive to Zarry's place..

Maybe he went to pick up some shit? I park in the driveway and, walk in, Harry sleeping on couch like a bbaby as always,I tip toe upstairs going to Zayn's room. I keep hearing nosies... I stop and, listen... "AHHHHHH! Z-Z-Z-ZAYAHHHH!!!" I heard a female's voice. My eyes went wide and, ran up and, knock the damn door down with my foot about 3x.

That's hen i saw...My boyfriend...ontop of another girl..His ex fineca he was going to married... Perrie Edwards... I felted my eyes build up with tears and, Perrie gasp and, push Zayn off her. Zayn look at me and, was speachless..... "B-Baby." He said wlaking up to me. I shook my head and, push him lightly. "Don't touch me!" I said and, saw Perrie laughing. I look at her and, glare. "YOU!" I yelled and, walk over and, pull her by the hair tossing her like an old white trash rag doll she is to the ground. Half of her weave came out to i rip it apart and, started to beat the shit out of her.

Zayn pick me up and, I try biting and, fighting him. "I'M NOT DONE WITH HERRR!" I yelled on the top of my lungs, Perrie got up and, pin me to the wall. I grab her by her neck and, pin her to the wall banging her head few times until there was...blood. "TATIANA STOP YOUR KILLING HER!" Zayn yelled and, try stoping me but, I lost control and, keep doing it until... she was pale as an ghost....