Chapter 5

(I hate school! -_-        -Tatiana)

Maria's POV...

I haven't seen little miss maggie walking around this block for a long time ever since she dated that too good curly hair rich kid, Harry.. "Hi Mama!" Maggie said and, attack me with an huge hug. I smile and, hug her back a little tighter. "What happen?!" I ask and, she giggle softly. "I'm back! old maggie is back! you havent seen Tati?" Maggie ask and, I shoook my head. "Not until yestrday morning.. Hey! go sit down and, i'll order your favorite." I said and, went off to the back to my husband Jeff who is the cook here.

I let the kids here call me Maria,Mama why? cause, were one big happy family. But, mostly i look after for Maggie,tatiana,Mario. Those three are like my childeren that liike came out of me to say.. I promise their parnets i'll look after them no matter what and, i'am keeping the promise.

Ttaiana's POV...

I look at Zayn and, sat up as smooth as possibe. I kept my eye on him and, climb off the bed and, he stop snoring thats when I glup and, frooze... He turn his body to me and, still hide his eyes close and, put his arm out like if i was there... then open his eyes. "SSSHHH Your dreaming..." I said and, put on my dress. "I know it isn't an dream Tati...I wasnt the one who was drunk you were..." Zayn said and, got up.

"WHAT! SO YOU KNEW I WAS MESS UP AND, YOU STILL-UGHHHH!" I yelled and, throw the closes object close to me which was an glass cup at him. He duck his head. Luckly fucker... I groan loudly and, put on my heels. "WHY?!" I yelled agian. Zayn came up to me and, pin me to his wall. Close to the closet door. "Listen your my girl got it?" He said in my face close to my mouth i can taste...me...my lip gloss flavor... oh god!!

I glare at him and, try pushing him but, couldn't. "I'm not your girl...not your GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE OR FRIEND NOTHING JUST THE CHICK YOU KNOW THAT WANTS YOU EFFING DEAD!" I yelled in his face and, knee him in his uhmm... you know where and, ran off. But, when i was almost to the front door Zayn attack me to the floor. I try kicking him and, punching him but, he kept grabing my hands or arms with his strong long arms.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled and, my damn italian accent came out. He smirk. "Sexy accent." he said and, wink at me. I roll my eyes and, stop fighting cause, i'm out of breath. "That's how you were last night but, yelling my na-" I cut him off by yelling "LALALALALALALALALALLALA!" I didn't want to hear what the drunk tatiana was saying or doing. He brought his face close to mine and, i curl my lips inside my mouth so it looks like i have no lips at all.

"C'mon i wanna see those beautiful lips." He said and, lay down next to me but tie me up to the bed. I groan loudly. "I HATE YOU! WHY YOU WNAT ME SOOO BAD HUH?! YOU HAD A PIECES OF ME LAST NIGHT ALREADY!!" I yelled back at him and, glare cause he is tieing me up to the bed with rope and, god i'm getting rope burn. But, i can't show my weakness...

Zayn got ontop of me and, look in my eyes. I look downa t him seeing his nice beautiful amazing hard rock abs... oh lord...