Chapter 32

Tatiana's POV

Right before i was about to runaway with my sister Maggie, I felted a large strong hand pull me close to him and, toss me to the car by my hair. I was in sooooo much pain. "l-louis!" I yelled and, he started to beat me endlessly on the parking lot ground. I had tears falling until I saw Zarry coming up and, pulling Louis off of me. Harry pick me up and, carried me to the car. "MAGS COME HERE NOW!" Harry yelled and, lay me in the seat easily. Maggie ran over. Harry whisper at her telling her something and, I look at Zayn and, Louis. Louis was playing the price you can tell cause, Zayn was beating him up.

Harry pull Zayn off of Louis and, both ran back to the car before the cops came. I hold my tummy close and tight as i can. Maggie started to drive fast as she can and, I close my eyes tightly in so much pain. I felted Zayn lay me down and, I started to shake..... Why i'am acting like this now?! I'm scared of every guy now...Louis ruined me... "I wont hurt you." He said and, lift up my tank top. "Shit.." He said and, turn faced Maggie. "Drive to the damn hositpal now!" He yelled and, Maggie nod and, drove even faster.

I felted sooo weak and, feels like i'm dieing.... I close my eyes and, it was soo hard to breathe. I hold my cut and, close my eyes in pain. "No Tati! STAY WITH ME!" Zayn yelled and, hold my hand tightly. I look at him in bury verison. Why is he acting so nice now?

Few Hours Later....

I open my eyes to see Haggie,Zayn next to my bedside. Maggie smile wide and, kiss my forehead. "You okay?" She ask and, sat next to me. I nod slowly but it hurted like hell... "Here take these they'll help." Maggie said and, handed me some pills in a small cup and water. I took them and, few minutes later.... I felted amazing. I look at the boys. Zayn look hotter than ever... He was in teh outfit i like on him... some jeans,his black v-neck with his black leather jacket and, some nikes with his hair up in his little quiff. He smirk and, move his car next to me. "I'm gonna give you guys some time.." Harry said and, pull Maggie out with him.

I sign and, look down...playing with my fingers. Zayn sign and, look up at me. "I know...i know we havent been getting along but, Tati...I'm sorry of what i did with Perrie i really am.. just was on drugs as always but, i stop... i promise.... But, you could of call me telling me Louis was beating you!" Zayn said. I let tears fall. I look at the wall. "Z-Zayn... *tears fall more and crack voice* You dont know how many times i cry in my sleep....f-f-for you. All i wanted was to be safe in your arms again... L-Louis h-he b-beats me e-e-endl-" Zayn pull me in his strong warm arms. I hide my face in his shoulder and, cry non-stop...sobbing. Feeling Zayn giving me warm small kisses on my forehead while rubbing my back lightly. "I-I'll never leave you or do that again Tatiana cause, i love you." Zayn said and, I look up at him and, smile weakly.

I pull his chin in my hands and cup his face and, kiss those lips that I miss like fucking hell crazy. He smile between our kisses and, kiss me back sliping his tounge on the bottom of my lip. Wanting to enter. I let him in and, felted our tounges dance in love. I moan lightly hearing him moan feeling his hand sliding up my hositpal night gown. I sat up slowly and, allowed Zayn to take it off. He took off his tee and jacket and, got ontop of me slowly and, kiss my neck sweetly making lovebites and, moving his lips down to my area. I gasp and, moan lightly.

Zayn slip off my whole clothing . "Make love with me?" I ask. He nod and, smile between our kiss. I giggle softly and, well from then we made beautiful...endlessly...soft...gentle...warm...sweet...love. with each other...

Few hours later, Zayn was helping me back in my clothes, I smile at him and, kiss his jawline sweetly. While he was buckling my bra for me. He chuckle and, help me in my underwear. I kiss his neck again... He moan lightly and, put on the spair clothes Maggie got for me on. "Thank you." I said back and, sat down on my hositpal bed. I put my hair in a high ponytail and, turn on the TV. Zayn nod and, gave me a kiss., cuddle up next to me. He slowly side his finger on my tummy. And, sign. "What?" I ask while running my fingers in his hair. "Remember our baby?" He ask. I sign lightly and, nod. "Y-y-yeah.." I said back and, kiss him with passion. "But can we forget the past and, just know that he or she is up there in a safer place." I ask and, Zayn nod and, kiss me sweetly. "I love you Malik." I said to him and, giggle softly. He smile back and, kiss me for a very very long time. "I love you more than anything baby and, wanna spend my life with you cause one day you'll be Mrs.Malik *wink* and, then we can have beautiful kids and, live while were young and, live old and, sexy as we are. Oh yeah i love you too Lund." He said and, chuckle a bit. "Oh boy." I said and, playfulley roll my eyes and, gave him one last kiss.

(GODNATT!! :) Yes, that's Goodnight in swedish haha AY! I'm half Swedish and, Puerto Rican gotta add that in haha anyways night and, ill post tomorrow! Godnatt alskar! :) (Which means Goodnight Loves still learing from my grandma soo yeah hah godnatt! and if it's morning for you right now than, GOD MORGON ALSKA! XXX!)