Chapter 40

(OMG I CANT BELIEVE MAGGIE IS PREGO IN THE STORY... Haha enjoy!)

Tatiana's POV

I woke up by my flacking head in hurting... I only drink a little but, when Zayn drop me off home i drank the whole two bottles of strong wine. I look over to my side... No Zayn... Two days ago the club night... man that just blow me off now yesterday... Zayn and, I had another fight... He was the drunk one... Now today I woke up with no Malik...

I got up and, went to the bathroom and, look at myself in the mirror.... "Ugly..." I said to myself and, look all around my body... How could people like me?! I'm such an ugly,whore.. Zayn was right frm the start/// and, I can't help this anyone!" I said while grabing a sharp blade from the side of the sink... I lift up my hoodie sleeve, put the sharp object on my bare skin and, run it on there fastly and, let blood run down my hand...

"TATI I'M HOMMMEEEE!" I heard Zayn yelling and, I lock the door and, clean myself up putting bandaids on my cut.. "IN THE BATHROOM!" I yelled back and, clean up the blood.. I heard Zayn trying to open the bathroom door. "You okay baby?!" He ask. "Y-Yeah," I said and, open the door. Zayn hug me and, kiss me softly. "I'm sorry about last night." He said and, hold my hands tightly and, kiss me agian. I lace mine with his and, kiss back "It's okay. Come on Maggie wanted me to met her at the house." I said and, left out with Zayn.

I walk up the stairs and, walk in the house. "Mags! I'm here!" I said and, heard loud monkey sounds from upstairs. Zayn chuckle. "Sounds like Haz is back with Maggie." Zayn said and, hold my in his arms, whiel kissing me sweetly. "I know what your thinking and no not now." I said and, look up at Zayn who is now pouting. "Laterrr!" I said and, giggle. "Fina!" Zayn said abck and, lay down on the couch. "MAGGIE HARRRYYY!" I yelled. "COMING!" Haggie said...