Chapter 29

Maggie's Pov

I woke up to Liam's alarm... He went outside really early...

I checked my phone and noticed Harry hasn't texted me back yet.. I tossed my phone in my bag.. And ran to the kitchen.. I walked to the kitchen table and saw a plate of pancakes with a note beside it... I snatched it and it said:

Maggie,

Sorry had to go work but i made you pamcakes.. See you in a bit :) xx

Love, Liam x

I smiled and started to eat until i heard glass break..

I jumped and walked over to the living room... It was really silent i saw a vase fell and broke to pieces by the living room table..

I have a feeling i'm not alone in this Cabin..... And i'm afraid to find out who it is..

I put on some skinny jeans and a coat and went outside ..... I walked through the woods and finally got to a small town..

I went to the nearest bar.... I ordered the usual... And took my phone out and still no text from anyone except ma.

From: Ma

Hey hun... Are ya'll alright there :)

I didn't want to text her telling her Tatiana ran away... It'll destroy her so i just texted her saying

To:Ma

Everything's fine :) having fun xx kisses

That was a big lie... But i had to.

I left the bar and walked outside for awhile.... As i was walking i came across a gas station & saw Liam in it. I jumped of happiness and ran over to him.. He noticed me and a huge smile spread on his face..

He hugged me and started to speak with his beautiful lips...

The fuq am i thinking i'm with Harry.

"What happened.. Your supposed to be in the cabin" Liam had a concerned face.

"Uh nothin.. Just felt like walking for a bit." I didn't have to lie to him i was scared .." Um well i left cause i heard a glass break and lately i've been seeing shadows i feel like there's someone there but dont listen to me" i took a deep breath & noticed liam was moving uncomfortably by what i said.

"What?" I asked him..

"Uh nothing hehe" he was hiding something.... Does he know what's hapenning.

We walked back to the cabin & we saw ma & pa sitting on the couch..

I hugged them tightly..

"Where's Tati babe" ma asked me.

"Uh well....... She ran away!" I parted from her hug and looked down.

"What?!!" She shook a little and gave me the death stare..

"It isn't my fault!! When she found out we were staying i liam's cabin she didnt want to and we kinda fought a bit and she just went off,., i'm sorry" i started crying & noticed Liam wasn't there anymore..

"Why?! Tati be careful" ma whispered to herself.

Me pa & ma sat down and talked for awhile.

(Liam's POV)

I walked towards the kitchen...

"You know Tatiana isn't here" I spoke to someone hiding by a spare room." You can come out and leave"

He pinned liam me to the wall.

"Where is she!!" He screamed really loud..

Maggie's POV

I walked to the spare room by the kitchen.. I wondered who was screaming..

I snuck up and peeked through the corner i saw Zayn pinning Liam to the wall i heard their voices but there was something i could hear clearly.

"Where is Tatiana! I've been here for days now" Zayn noticed me and let go of Liam.

I was i shock Liam knew this beast was in here and didn't tell me... He set me and tatiana up..

"Bitch!!!!" I yelled at both of them and ran outside.. I ran & ran i got a ride in a taxi to go to canada all i had with me was the clothes i was wearing, phone, and money..

I leaned my head on the car window.. And felt tears form in my eyes.

Alone... I'm completely alone.

(Liam's POV)

"Look what you did!!!" I yelled at zayn..he laughed and left out of my cabin... And i knew he was going to search for both Tatiana and Maggie..

I layed down... And regretted ever letting Zayn in my fucking cabin.

And i felt alone....Again

(Thanks for reAding so far guys c: follow me on twitter maggienutellatt love ya'll ) :):):)