Chapter 37

(Been long haha c: xx)

Maggie's POV

I was driving to go visit Harry.. I'm still mad & pretty scared of him, liam is still in the hospital... It was that bad, the only reason i have to visit him is because everyday i don't he attempts to hurt someone badly in jail, so i guess he needs me the good thing is he isn't allowed to touch me.

I grabbed my purse and went to the front desk a mid-age woman attenended me and led me to a room where i can talk to him.. As soon as i entered i saw Harry's face lit up but i kept mine straight and took a deep breath

I took a seat across from harry.

"Hi..." I softly said not looking him in the eye, he held my hand tightly and his smile turned into a frown.

"Why are you still scared of me Maggie" his voice softened which made me feel better.

"I'm not scared Harry.. It's just i-" I didn't have to lie "yeah..."

He sighed and got closer to me.

"Maggie the day they brought me here , i am so sorry i had to throw things and yell.. I didn't mean anything it was just i try to protect you but everytime i do it's me who your scared of" i didn't answer him but just stared at him with disappointment..

I changed the subject and started talking about how me, tatiana, and zayn hired a good lawyer for him.

"So when does he think i might get out.." Harry asked all interested.

"Well you were supposed to stay here for about 7 months so the best your lawyer can do is probably take you out in 3 months."i informed him.

He let go of my hand and rested his back on his chair.

"That's still too long for me, it's horrible here.." He closed his eyes.

"And Harry.. Why do you hurt so many when i don't visit you.. That's only going to make you stay here longer" I put my hands on my lap so he wouldn't take them again.

"I need you that's why" He looked like that lost puppy i loved.

"Well, Harry.... P-promise me one thing" I sighed.

"Anything babe" his jaw clenched, i bet he knew what i was going to say.

"H-Harry i might not visit you often, but promise me you won't hurt anyone like you hurt me, or liam... It'll make everything worse.please." I got up from my chair and turned to leAve the door. I sensed Harry get up from his chair too and gripped his hand on mine.

"I promise.." Harry turned me around and hugged me tight like he never hugged me before, well yeah it's been a month ..

"Bye" i said one last thing to him and left. Harry sat back down and closed his eyes..

'Yeah i was hurt too harry' i thought to myself.

•••••••

I went back home and found Tati and Zayn making dinner. I plopped myself down on the couch and closed my eyes.

"You ok?" Zay said as he walked into the room with tatiana.

Tati sat next to me and hugged me for a few seconds.

"Harry?" She knew me so well.. I can't hide anything from her she'll always get and answer, i nod.

"Ok we'll leave you to rest" Tati smiled and left the room along with Zayn.

The next morning Me, Tati and Zayn got ready to go to the judge and help Harry out.

As we went in, we decided for only Zayn to go in with Harry's lawyer, because i couldn't control myself.. I peeked through the door and saw Harry in a grey shirt and black jeans. As Harry saw Zayn going in her realized i wasn't there and frowned.

I went outside and sat on the stairs with tatiana, after about an hour or so we heard the doors opening and out came Zayn & Harry's lawyer.

Zayn looked happy.

I instantly got up and ram towards them.

"What happened" i curiously asked drinking from the coffee Tati bought me.

"Good news! Harry's coming out in not 3 months but 2 weeks!!" He smiled at me but i didn't yeah i was happy but i don't know how we're going to be when he comes back.

"What made the judge change his mind" I seemed uninterested but i had to know.

"Oh yeah, when the judge asked Harry. Why he hurt liam he said it was to protect the one he loved.. And he gave a whole speech about you and how all he wanted to do was protect yo u"

"He said that?!!?!" I wasn't surprised.

"Yepp" we walked back to Zayn's car and went out to grab lunch..

And when we got there i saw a guy who caught my eye.. He was blonde had blue eyes and looked irish , i stared at the beauty sanding a couple feet away.

Tati noticed and laughed.

"C'mon maggie let's go say hi to him" she mad me get out of the car and i went over to talk to him.

"Hey this Maggie and she was staring at ya and just wanted to say hi" Tati was obviously was in her mood to tease.

"Tati!! " i hit her arm and turned back to The blonde boy.

"Uh hi" he smirked "i'm niall ,i didn't know you were there the whole time"

I laughed and introduced myself.

"I'm Maggie & no i wasn't staring at y- my friend just teasing " i blushed and looked away.

"Well i gotta go, maybe you can give me your number and meet up sometimes" he smiled at me and waited for the number.

"Oh yeah of course" i took my phone and saved it on Niall's phone.

"And there you go" i smiled and waved goodbye.

I smiled at myself by the little scene that just happened.

"Look who got herself a hot boi" Tati laughed and winked.

"No!! You made me, but i won't blame you" i giggled.. And noticed zayn wasn't happy with that.

"Maggie you have Harry don't go out with other guys, i don't want him getting hurt again" Zayn looked straight ahead while driving. Of course..

"I can do what i want zayn, plus yoy should know i'm tired of harry acting like this around me." Zayn didn't answer me and just kept on driving. Tati turned and gave me the 'don't listen to him" look.

(End of chp haha hope you liked it we'll try to make it more interesting later love, Taggie ::))