Chapter 61

(Niall's POV)

I finally got out of the hospital.... But the strange thing is Maggie hasn't been visiting me with Cara.

I was worried but as soon as i change imma drive to her house..

I went to my house first to get my car and texted maggie i was out...

After about 20 minutes i arrived at her house and started knocking..

"What are you doing here?!" Harry came out of his car with an annoyed look.

just as i was about to speak someone opened the door and out came maggie holding cara by her side.

"Niall!" She smiled wide and hugged me tight, i looked over at Harry clenching his fists.

"Why haven't you visited me" she turned away for a while..

"Uh... Because last week when Cara was still missing Tati died...... Trying to save her" she took.a deep breath and instantly felt bad for her.

"And yuliana?" I curiously asked her while holding her small hand..

"Oh um she's dead too... Come in?" Maggie let me in and i turned over to Harry who was still leaning on his car

Looking at me very closely i closed the door and sat next to maggie and cara playing with my hands.

"I'm sorry Maggie...don't worry i'll be there for you" harry came through the door and sat between me and Maggie..

I knew he was trying to make me jealous when he put his arm around her waist and kissed her but Maggie pulled away fast.

"Harry...." He let go and let us talk more.

"Niall... Your welcome to move in if you want." Maggie smiled at me and put her hand on top of mine.

"What?!? No.. Just no he is not moving in" harry got up and stood in front of maggie.

"Uh... Thanks maggie but there's someone who clearly doesn't want me here.." I hugged Maggie tightly for about 2 minutes and when i tried letting go she didn't.

"Well i have to go.. We'll talk later?" I got up and glanced at harry who was tightning his fists.

"Of course Babe" Maggie smiled and took cara way with her leaving Harry in the room alone with me.

I walked to the door and as i opened it Harry closed it ..

"What the fuck man" i yelled to his face.

"Don't ever come back, Maggie is mine and only mine" Harry opened the door again and let me go

"Bitch" i said loud enough for him to hear.