Chapter 33

(Woo! 3 chapters up in one night haha we're fast bitches love you guys btw xx)

Maggie's POV

As we were getting out of Tatiana's Hospital room Harry grabbed my arm and squeezed it which frightened me... And pulled me to a far lonely corner.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Harry was mad!!! Like mad mad! At this point I was scared I couldn't do anything he held me too tight, pressing his body against mine.

"What?" I cried in pain... He was hurting me really bad.

"Don't act innocent with me Maggie! You didn't fucking tell me you were leaving and you just decide to text me about it!" His hand tightened harder around my wrists and cried in pain.

"Your hurting me! H-Harry stoop!" I started running out of breath, and his eyes turned back to his puppy dog eyes, he let go and stumbled back.

"S-sorry" he reached to help me up.

"Don't" i helped myself up and held my bruised arm.

"I'm really sorry Maggie" Harry took my arm and gave me soft kisses to make it feel better, as much as i wanted to be pleasures by Harry I had to pull away.

"Look Harry i'm sorry, i needed some time off plus I couldn't leave tati alone while the police wanted to arrest her" i began walking back to Tati's room but he pulled my hand back..

"Where are we going?" He was taking me the darkest part of the hospital that no one has used.

"Your expreiencing it again.... I pretty sure Tatiana has banged it more then you have... You Virgin" he joked..

"Ahh. So your starting to remember again huh? Only the old Harry would know i've never really done it before" i smiled at him and jumped on his back he gave me a piggy back ride an let me down until he found a perfect room for both me and him.

Harry opened the door softly and I sat down quickly on the bed.. I checked my phone and when I turned around I saw Harry stripping his clothes off leaving him with only his boxers. He grinned at me.

And felt my cheeks flush red.

"Awe babe? Don't be scared" he walked towards me and picked me up " let me help you with that" he began pulling my shirt up and i instantly moaned harry laughed " i haven't even gotten there yet " he bit his lips and un buttoned my bra..i've always been insecure about my body bur right now i didn't give a flack.

He slowly picked me up by my legs and gently put me on the not stable hospital bed. I heard it creak when Harry got on top of me he nibbled at my neck guessing that he left a hickey .. I gave him more access and helped him pull my jeans down. I felt myself shaking.

Harry's strong arms were wrapped around my waist and I tried to keep my moaning down when he reached my area... I wonder how many times he has done it with a girl cause this bitch is a god damn pro!

I giggled as he brushed some hair out of my face and now i was sitting cross legged on the bed while he was lying down...his hand tickling my thigh. harry looked straight into my eyes .

"Maggie..." He bit his lip again ... He makes me melt!!

"Yeah.." I pulled myself on top of him and we both laughed.

"I love you... Alot" I smiled and kissed his neck gently but good enough to make him moan...he probably liked it that much that he flipped me so hard so now he was on top of me as soon as he did that the bed crashed to the floor with me and harry landing right next to eachother. We laughed really loud & quickly put our clothes on.

We walked through the lonely hallways of the hospital...

Harry stopped me and looked back down at my arms staring at my bruises he had left me.

"Maggie.... I-I didn't m-mean to hurt you... Trust me that's the last thing i'll ever do to you." He pulled my small body to his and embraced me tightly.

"I trust you and Harry.... I love you too" i hugged him back... Don't get me wrong Harry is hella scary when he's mad it only happens once in awhile but it's like getting shot 100 times when he's mad he can't control himself.. But i'll always love him and i hope he knows that.

We walked back to Tati's room

It was only 10:00 p'm .. And Harry offered to take me home but i denied i wanted to stay with Tati a little longer.