Chapter 84

Tatiana's POV

I couldn't sleep at all. I showered...i read my book....i watch some TV.... I made sure the twins were okay and, now that was just three hours ago... I sign and, got up when I heard Maggie running in my room with her black slik robe on. "Whats wrong?!" I ask and, sat up. She look at me and, gulp. "H-He's here..." She said. I look at her. Just by looking at her face and, eyes. I know who.. "Grab the kids and, hide in your room NOW!" I said and, put on a bra and, my running shoes on. I was only in some black gym shorts,my UIC Hoodie on. I put my hair in a high ponytail and, put on my black glasses on.

I walk out my room and, jump when I saw Zayn walking up the stairs. He smirk and, was drunk as i can tell but with tears falling and, cut marks everywhere. I gulp. "Zayn whats going on?!" I ask and, he took another step closer to me. I shook my head and, He frown. "Baby please." He said. "I'm not YOUR BABY REMEMBER?! YOU CHEATED ON ME! YOU WENT AND, LIVE YOUR PERFECT FAIRYTALE! WITH GOMEZ!" I yelled in his face.

Im not scared of him... not a bit anymore. Zayn had a angry face on and, roll his hands into fits. I roll my eyes. "What you gonna do huh?!" I ask in his face. "Cause, im not scared of you a bit!" I yelled again and, he push me down the stairs.

I groan lightly and, hit my head hard on the floor. I open my eyes and, saw Zayn coming down with a baseball bat. Flashbacks of Louis coming now but....Zayn doing it. I lift my body up and, shake a bit. "s-s-stop! ZAYN!" I yelled and, he came closer to me holding my wrist tightly with his face by my neck... And, drop the baseball bat and, started to cry in my arms.

I didnt know what to do....

Hug him....

or.....

what....

"I-I-I-I'm sorry Tatiana Marie Lund! i should of stay with you! i was stupid enough to leave you baby i swear i was! And, just by everynight and, day i'll be ending up thinking about you non-stop and, the kids.. At the wedding... I couldnt stop myself that day. I wasnt in the mood yestrday baby... Upset of thinking of her Selena... i was thinking of me kissing you... It was your face on her the whole time...And i just don-" Before he can finish I gave him a kiss like never before.

Zayn kiss me back and, hold me tightly close to him. I wrap my arms and, legs around him and, kiss him even more going deeper me and, him going out of breathes. I smile between our last kiss and, look up at him. "I love you all i been thinking about is you and me and the kids being a family..." I said back and, blush abit. He gave me a kiss and, I got off of him.

"Is everything alright?" Harry ask. Me and, Zayn look at Harry and, back at each other and, smile. "Yeah haz go back to bed." I said back and, Harry nod and, left back up.

I look at Zayn and, smile weakly. "Did she do this?" I ask and, saw nail marks on him and, cut marks. He nod. "Im scared of her babe....She's like a mix of you and, Maggie." He said and, i laugh a bit and, frown again.. "Dont worry your safe here with us..." I said back and, made him go upstairs with me to the bathroom. I started the shower and, put it to how Zayn likes the water and, help him undress himself.

I bite my lower lip and, pull his t-shirt off him easily. He smirk and, put his hands on my lower waist kissing me. "Shower with me babe..." He ask and, I smirk... "Oh really?" I said back and, ran my hands down to his abs.

He nod and, took off my hoodie and, other clothing leaving us both naked. I giggle softly and, jump in the shower with him and, close the glass doors. Zayn pin me to the cold wall which made me gasp and, jump a bit "Sorry." He said abck and, leaving me soft warm love bites on my neck. I giggle and, wrap my body around him enjoying his lips on my skin.... I havent had sex in months! feels like years tho!

I let out a moan and, bite my lip hard to see if it was a dream i was in but, No... he was really here and, I smile wide and, giggle softly.

By the time we got out the water was cold of course and, it was now 6am... I sign and, walk out the shower very sore.... I havent had sex in months and, i was heal up and, UGHHH! Zayn is just amazing! let's put it like that!

I heard Zayn chuckle behind me and, put his towel around his waist behind me. I just stand there in pain and, soreness. He smirk and, pick me up and, I wrap my rms around his neck. "Not funny sir!" I yelled in a whisper to dont wake up anyone else..

He smile and, lay me down the bed. "I guess i gotta dress you." He said and, grab my VS underwear with a tight tank top and, short shorts. I giggle and, blush. I got up slowly and, dry myself and, let Zayn help me on with my clothes and he put on his extra clothes he had here that he hide as i can tell.

"That was amazing." He said back and, kiss me softly, wrap me in his strong arms. I smile and, kiss him back. "Wanna see the kids?" I ask He smile even more and, Nod. "Hold on." I said and, walk over easily to get them from Haggie room and back to mine and, Zayn's.

"They are sleeping." I said back and, gave him the kids gentely. He smile wide and, kiss both. "They look like me." He said back. I hit his chest lightly. "But they can fight!" I siad back. "Not even!" He said back. "Okay dont say i didnt tell youuuu!" I said back and, lay down on my pillows. "Where's their cribs" He ask me. "They dont have one....they sleep with me." I said back. He sign and, nod, put them in the middle of us. "We'll go to the BabyRus later.." He said back and, we both fall asleep with the kids in the middle of us.

********************************************************

I have on some cute dark wash shorts on with some cute neon pink v-neck on with some flip flops on too with my hair down with some make up on. I put on a very cute summer dress on her with some cute socks on her toeies. and a headband. And, on Aiden some shorts and a t-shirt that says "Mama boy." I smile wide and, put them in their stoller.

"Were walking okay?" I ask him . "But! it's too hot! and, how i'am gonna carry the crib!" Zayn ask me. I groan and, sign. "I forgot okay... fine." I said back and, put the kids in the car.

********************************************************

Few Months Later...Haggie wedding...

I smile and, ran in Maggie's room. "WAKE UP YOU WHORE!!!!" I yelled and, jump up and, down on the bed. Maggie groan and, smile at the same time.. "It's a wedding dayyy MRS.STYLES!" I yelled back and, giggle softly.