Chapter 10

Maggie's pov

I went upstairs but decided to stay to hear tati and zayn talk... Wow that was pretty much the fastest breakup i have ever seen! But it's true we are different gangs.. I went up to my room and layed on my bed..

Thank god i can finally have some piece & quiet around this house.. I started closing my eyes until i heard a loud tap on my window.

I stood up quickly and pointed my gun towards the window. I walked towards it looking at it suspiciously.. Then i heard another loud tap..

I opened the window & looked down..... Of course it was Harry..

" hey!" He yelled. He had a huge smile on his face.. He really thinks i forgave him will bitch you better rethink that..

" what do you want?!!" I yelled at him.

"1 put your gun away you're scaring me and 2 i really need to talk to you Maggie!" Now his face was serious..

I laughed..

" nah , i'm good" i yelled back. He gave me the " stop it's important" look.. I rolled my eyes and told him to come in.. Yeah i hate that jerk but i kinda miss him ...

" thank you sooo much i 'll be right there" he looked happy and rushed through the back door..

I opened the door for him.. And he was about to give me a hug and i pointed to the gun still in my hand..he backed away quickly..

"Let's go to my room.. We cam talk there..." I started walking and he followed behind.

"Close the door." I sat down.. And waited for an explanation.

" look... I'm sorry" His beautiful green eyes were locked on mine.

But i just laughed,

"You seriously think a 'sorry' will be enough.. Well you thought wrong" I just laughed at his words.

"No. When i say i'm sorry i mean i'm sorry i hurt you i'm sorry about what i said i'm sorry about everything ok...i love you and i really need you back" he Is so cute when he begs..... But not this time..

"Mhm yeah you should've thought of that before you said you didn't know why you were with me" i answered back.He looked hurt.

" i'm sorry i don't mean that shit ok!! I love you it's just Tatiana got in the way" ok.. There it goes again.

"Ok! There's the other thing you can't tell me who i can hang out with ok?!! You changed me too!!! You're supposed to love me for who i am!!! Slut!!!!Tatiana was right about you i shouldn't have trusted you" i turned away and he grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall. His face almost touched mine... I felt him breathing. I looked up at his eyes.

" i know you miss me as much as i miss you" he got closer.

"Let go of me" i tried to pull him off but he was too strong.. I wasn't going to even bother making a move on him he knows everything i can do..

"C'mon maggie please..." He whispered... He leaned in a kissed me softly on the lips.. I turned away kicked him in his balls and then I pinned him to the wall..

"Don't mess with me" I have him a death stare.

"Ok!ok! Let me go" harry knew i can be stronger.i obeyed and told him to leave. He walked to the door but then turned around...

"Oh yeah, by the wayy... Don't be mad but.. Since ya know we uh "broke up" I dont know what happened but i'm part of Zayn's gang now" i looked at him like he was crazy.

" how could you! Bastard all this time i was telling you how much i hate them ugh leave" i was really disapointed .. I think i lost more respect for him now.

He laughed and walked away "well,, sorry.." He stood by the door just staring at me.. And i just stood there standing all buff.. He smiled at me one more time and said on more disturbing thing..

" you look hot by the way. I remember meeting you like this.bye babe" he smirked and ran out the door.

"BITTTCCHH" i screamed out the window hoping he would hear. I took my gun out and shot out in mid sky.

God... I suddenly don't feel like clubbing anymore.

That bastard harry is a fucking traitor. I went to sleep. I knew tati and zayn were still talking so i'm just gonna wait till the morning to talk to her.

I took of my clothes and slept with only a long shirt on.. Tomorrow is gonna be good because that's the day we have the......

...gang fight.. And Harry will be in it!