Chapter 85

(This is it guys!!!! The story finale here :):):) i'm so excited hahaa)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Maggie's POV)

I woke up annoyed by Tati. Screaming right into my face.

"Your wedding!!!!!!!l" i finally realized what time it was. Shit, almost time for the wedding ... I was hella nervous.. There were probably like 300 people invited Harry's friends, Zayn's new celebrity friends who i'm freaking out for, Tati's and my friends and family, and Niall's and yes people we didn't even know is coming it's just so nerve wrecking.

"Oh my god Tati !!! I'm so nervous. " i got up and looked in the mirror my hair was messed up and mascara smudged.

"Don't worry i hired a special makeup and dress up artist to help you the wedding is in three hours and go downstairs to eat.. Your make up artist will be here in a few." Tati explained.

I walked downstairs and saw Zayn, Niall, eda, aiden , and beautiful Cara eating pancakes.

Niall wouldn't looks at my face.

"Congratz to the mrs. Styles!" Zayn yelled out and reached in for a hug and i laughed.

"Mommy!!! You will look pretty in your dress." Cara ran up to me and hugged me tight and i giggled.

"You promise?" I gave her a pout.

"Promise! Mommy." She giggled when i tickled her small tummy and let her go play.

Niall didn't even say a word.

"Uh where's Harry..?" I looked around the house and no Harry.

"He woke up early and went to a friends house to get ready for the wedding he says he doesn't want to see you until the wedding... He wants it to be a surprise" Tatiana laughed and served me breakfast.

After about twenty minutes of eating The makeup artist was here.

We ran upstairs and i put the dress on.

"Told ya!" Cara yelled out and i laughed at her silliness.

"One lucky girl huh?" The makeup artist said while putting blush on.

"Very..." Smiled and let her do her job.

Tati and Zayn were sitting on the bed watching how my makeup was going but then they decided to go change.. Zayn into a tuxedo and i don't even know what Tati is gonna wear. I'm dying to find out.

"And.... Done!" The makeup girl finished her touch and i gave her a thank you bug and she left.

I looked at myself in the mirror again.'

I've never been used to wearing really girly things it would always be edgy and that shit... But right now i feel so beautiful. And... And happy.

From the mirror I saw the door opening hoping it wasn't Harry i covered myself up but instead in came in Niall, in a perfect black suit.

"Hey." He smiled while bringing in some red roses.

I smiled back," hi Niall" i took the roses. " thank you ... " i gave him a hug and almost stumbled down.

And we laughed.

"Sorry i was acting bitchy lately ... You know i'm really Happy for you and Harry .. I mean i already have a beautiful child with you anyways." He laughed and i blushed a little.

"It's ok Niall don't worry i won't leave you ever... I love you ok? Your the best friend anyone would want to have And i'm lucky to have you support me. " we hugged again and i gave him a small kiss on the cheek.