Chapter 47

Tatiana's POV

I look over to my side seeing that bitch... Yulimma... Ughh!" Is all came out of my mouth and, seeing Niall and Maggie running after. "What's going on?!" Zayn ask and, close the bedroom window. "That bitch is here and, i know something is going down." I said back and, ran downstairs. "TATIIII!!!" I heard Harry yelling and, I came right next to him.

"WHY YOU HERE?!" I ask and, got in her face. She smirk and, try to push me back but i caught her hand and, hold it tightly making it numb. "Go.AWAY.GOT.IT?!" I yelled at her then, felted her pulling my hair. "OFF ME NOW!" She yelled back and, I got on top of her throwing punches until Zayn grab me. "HARRY THAT BABY ISNTB YOURS! ITS NIALLS!" Yulimma yelled and, left out.

I watch Harry's face... He was so mix of feelings.. of piss,mad,hurt,sad,angry... "Haz." Zayn said. Harry was looking at Maggie right dead in the eye. Maggie was scared all over, hides behind Niall. Harry ran over and, got in Niall's face. Maggie ran over to me. "I-I-I c." I hold her tightly and, rub her back. "HAROLD NOT NOW!" I yelled at Harry and, he gave me the middle finger, started to beat Niall. Shit,shit,shit.... Zayn ran over and, hold Harry back pushing him to the backyard. Maggie ran over to Niall. Oh my... He had tons of blood and, I know Harry got him good wrose than Liam... "I-I'll get the car." I said back and, started the car.

***************************************************************************************

We got to the hositpal. Niall was okay but he had to in the hositpal for about 2 months... which is like half of maggie's preganacy. I just can't believe this!

(A/N: I HAVE A WRITTERS BLOCK NOW -.-  -Tati)