Chapter 18

Maggie's Pov

"Heyy" i hugged tatiana tightly...

"Who is she again.." Harry asked with a confused face..

Oh right.. Forgot he lost his memory and barely knows me..

"This is my bbesst friend, sister, partner in crime" i didnt want to mention the part where they both hated eachother.

"We both hate eachother"Tatiana must've noticed me thinking the same thing.. She laughed a little, " but i guess we're cool now"

"Oh...cool" Harry still had 6 moths to go and recover his memory, but the doctor said if people around him brought him to places he's been before he could recover quickly.but if he spent mor time with the wrong people for example the slut he was with he'll think she's his real girlfriend.

"So what's up" i asked Tati..

"Eh nothing, dyed my hair haha" she showed me her hair..

"Ahah nice girrl !!" Harry was staring at something behind me and Tati.

I turned my head and saw her.. Harry stood up to talk to her...

That bitch better back of..

Harry's pov

I left Maggie and Tatiana talking on the bench and walked towards Miranda, she looked extremely angry.

"Miranda. I nee-" I was surprised by Her reaction.

"HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH HERR!! DID YOU FORGET ABOUT WHAT WE USED TO HAVE I WAS YOUR FIRST LOVE!!" Miranda yelled loud enough for Maggie to turn around.. I led her further away from The bench Maggie was sitting on..

"Look... I think your an amazing beautiful girl... But i think we should take a break and go our seperate ways" i tried to make it as calm as possible so she wouldn't get hurt.

Miranda didn't say a word and walked away sticking out her middle finger at me along the way.

I walked to Maggie and got a flashback

(Feb 1 2010)

Harry's Pov

It was my birthday and me and my friends went to a night club.. I havent been to many clubs but my friends thought it would be fun so i did.

I went to the bar section and ordered a beer... The girls working there was hot. I sat by the area she was helping out.

"Hey" i winked at her, she looked up to me and smiled.

"You don't come here often do you" she began wiping the tables out.

I stared at her beautiful eyes.

"Ah well i'm not much of a party boy" i chuckled and drank even more..."what's your name?"

"Miranda , your's curly?" She winked back at me.

"Harry, nice to meet you Miranda " i stook my hand out to shake her hand.

She wiped her hand and shook mine.

"So Miranda, can i take you out sometime"

"I would love that" i gave her my number and since then i loved her with all my heart...

(End of flashback)

"Harry?" Maggie was sitting beside me." You ok, i've been talking to you for 5 minutes" she smiled at me..i just had a flashback of the girl i first fell i love with i'm starting to get my memory back... But why can't i remember maggie.

"Yeah, i'm ok.. I have to go bye" I got up and ran to my car.she was speechless ... And looked hurt.

... I think i'm falling in love with Miranda.

(Maggie's pov)

"Did you see that" i asked Tati

"Darn right i did" Tati started sucking at her lollipop."boys"

"Yeah" That was really strange. Me and Tati stayed at the park for a while.but i still thought of Harry.