Chapter 44

(Maggie's POV)

When i walked into the room, Zayn stopped talking and so did Tati.

"Um... Everything ok?" I shyly sat on a chair next to tati.

"Oh yeah we were just making out as always.." Tati explained... But looked uncomfortable.

"Ok..." Tati and Zayn left the room and i layed on my bed and watched t'v and felt myself fall asleep.

Harry walked into the room at about 1 a'm and i instantly woke up.

"Aw babe did i wake you up?" Harry smirked and took his Jacket off and shoes and layed on my bed next to me.

He kissed me and positioned me so now i was laying my head on his chest.

"You ok babe? You've been acting weird lately" Harry ran his fingers through my hair.

"Yeah...." I silently said, but i don't think Harry heard i was too tired and just fell asleep on Harry.

'I'm so sorry Harry' i thought to myself. I don't want to lose him.

.......

Next morning i woke up at 3:30 a'm and changed into ripped jeans and and black baggy t-shirt and put my boots on and headed to my car..

As i got in i felt a hand stop me.

"You didn't think you were going without me right?" Tati laughed and got in the car.

"Sorry... I forgot" i put my sunglasses on and started driving...

Tati put the radio on at full volume & started dancing.

God i wish i was like that again.

I arrived at the Hospital and went to to the front desk and me and Tati took a seat..

We listened to music on our ipods and after 15 min. My doctor called me in with Tatiana following along.

"Hello, Uh Maggie.. What were you going to ask me about" Dr. Sinnge looked through my history and looked up at me for an answer.

"Well, i found out i was pregnant and i wanted to know if you could see who's baby this might be" I looked around the room for awhile.

"Oh sure.. We'll just get you a blood test, and we'll see first tell me the name of the guy you want to test out."

"Actually, two one is names Niall James Horan , and the other is Harry Edward Styles" dr. Sinnge smiled at me and noticed i was going through a hard time. She nodded and told me to wait till' the nurse came in and gave me blood test.

After 10 min. The nurse came walking into the room.

"Ok, hun this will take a few seconds" she took the needle out and pressed my hand down.

She put the needle in me.... It was just like getting a tattoo , i was used to it i already had like 9 so...

"Ok, done. Your ready to go , and now all you have to wait we'll send you the results in a couple days" she smiled and left.

I sighed and Tati took my hand.

"It'll be ok" she smiled and we left and went back home, Tati and Zayn left to go eat and i was sitting outside the porch smoking.

I looked up at the stars and laid down on the ground.

I heard footsteps getting near me and quickly sat up.

"Oh hi Niall, you shouldn't sneak up on me like that" i smiled and put the cigarette back in my mouth.

I knew i was pregnant but one wouldn't kill me.

I sighed and threw it away.

"Why are you here?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to talk to you about that night, just wanted to say it was a huge mistake!" niall had concern in his eyes.

"I know, i feel the same way, we were drunk we really didn't know what was happening.. Let's just not tell anyone." I looked at him and we both smiled in relief.

Niall & i kept on talking and then a tall girl that looked similar to me just more reserved walked right in front of us.

"Hey Niall!" She smiled and sat on his lap.

"Hey yuliana babe" he laughed and kissed her right in front of me.

I tried not to make it obvious that i was jealous but stared right in front eat watching Harry arriving back from work. The more closer Harry got the more scare he got...

As he saw yuliana he rushed towards me and hugged me tightly that almost suffocated me.

"Yuliana?!!!"he yelled with fear in his voice.

"Do i know you?" She looked up at him, and me and niall were confused.

"No!....no no no" harry took me inside and rushed upstairs.

I was as scared as he was..

What the fuck was that about.

I looked out the window and saw Yuliana laugh about what just happened and Niall obviously confused.

Ok who the hell is she, and why the fuck was Harry scared as fuck wheb he saw her, and was this the girl Zayn & Tati were talking about the other night.

I need to find out now!!

(What do you think she did haha (: .....)