Chapter 49

Tatiana's POV

"What's wrong?!" I ask Zayn and, he hold my hand tightly...

"Babe... the baby...is missing."Zayn said and kept on talking. All that went in my head was nothing i couldnt even hera Zayn's voice... My niece... is missing... NO! NO! THIS ISNT COOL! I let go of Zayn and, rush out the room.

I heard Zayn running after me, i went by Maggie's side. "WHO DO YOU THINK TOOK HER?!" I ask her very upset and, just mix of feelings.

Maggie sniff and, look up at me. She was thinking...

"I-I dont k-k-know... maybe... some nurse that pretend to work here or....Yuillma... you never know she might of you know what kind of b she is!" Maggie said and, look at me. I hug her tightly.

"Zayn stay here with her.. make sure she is okay and eats! ill be back." I said back and, left the hositpal in Zayn's car...

I know me and, Mario havent talk like in forever but, Mario is good at this stuff. I walk inside his house. "Mar?!" I yelled and, saw him walking from the living room.

"Why you here?!" Mario ask piss off.

"I know we havent talk but, please im sorry and, me and Maggie need help..." I said while hugging him tightly.

"Your my big brother pleasee." I ask and, look up at him.

Seeing him hugging me back tightly and, kiss my forehead..

"What's the deal?" He ask. I sign and, explain everything to him.

Mario grab his laptop and, started to look up Yuilmma's stuff. He was trying to do everything even track her down... this is gonna be a long time but, all I need is to see my niece back here with Maggie and, her family...

**********************************************************************************

"found it!!!" Mario yelled and, which woke me up. I ran over to the table. "Where is she?!" I ask and, look he did a closer zoom look. "Not in Chicago tho... she's on her way too...." mario look at her airport thingy ticket... "She's going to Sweden..." Mario said... (I pick SWEDEN! Because, i'm half Swedish hehe! <3 -Tati) I ran over to my house across the street to get a bag of my clothes and, phone.. I left an note saying

Ill be back soon leaving with mario xoxoxo -tati

and, put it on the kitchen table and, walk out to the airport... I hope Yulimma knows what she's getting herself into... Because, me and Mario together isnt good...