Chapter 38

Tatiana's POV

I look at Maggie and gave her the look, then look back infront of me. "Hey.... how aout we do something.." I said.. "Like what?" Maggie ask. "House party." I said back and, look at Zayn. He stop at the red light. I turn my body facing him. "Zayn Jawadd Malik!" I said and, kiss his cheek a couple of times. "Party...Please." I said. "How about we go to my club... You and Maggie can come too." Zayn said and, look at me then Mags. "OKAY!" Taggie said (A/N:saw what i did there haha ;))

It's already almost 11:30pm and, i have on my favorite outfit on so far. A tight short lace black dress that is strapless and, with some heels on with my hair in loose curls, make up on lightly. I put on my red lipstick when I felted hands on my waist, kisses on my neck. "Are you really trying to make me fight tonight?" Zayn whisper in my ear. I giggle softly, put on my diamond earrings. "Why you say that?" I ask while rubbing my butt on me lightly. He chuckle and, rub his nose lightly on my shoulder and, his hands, touching my butt. "This right here is the troublemaker and," He moves his hands up my front body. I got chills down my body, close my eyes. "This... too.."Zayn said and, pick me up laying me on our bed. "No,no,no." I said and, got up. He frown. "But.." He said and, I kiss his frowny lips. "Tonight...i promise." I said and, walk outside to his car. And went to go pick up Maggie.

"wait your bringing them?!" One blonde hair girl said outside the door way to Zayn. Zayn hold onto me tightly. And, I hold Maggie's hand. I don't trust non of these fuckers here. "Yeah so move Cassie!" Zayn said while pushing her to the side. Cassie chick gave me and, Maggie a dirty look. "THEY DONT BELONG HERE IN THIS SIDE OF THE CITY! YOU KNOW THIS ZAYN!" She yelled back and, keep watching us. I felted Maggie hold my hand tightly and, I rub her palm softly with my thumb, holding onto Zayn tightly too. Zayn smile at me and, gave me a kiss and, open the door to go in the club. And oh my... this is better than ... Mine and Maggie's.. I look at maggie... "Woww.." Is all got out of of mouths..

"Want a lap dance again Mr.Malik? I havent seen you in like months!" Asian chick said that smirk at me. "Oh hello ladies." She said and, put an hand on Zayn's chest. OKAY! NO ONE TOUCHES MY MAN UPSET ME! OR HIS MAMA OR FAMILY YOU GET THE POINT! I push her away from Zayn. "DONT.FUCKING.TOUCH.MY.MAN.GOT.IT?!" I ask her while giving her the death stare i give anyone that I can't stand and, pretty much end up like Edwards.. Perrie..

The chick laugh at me and, got in my face. "Oh trust me, i been inside your man before and, slept with him did i metion i have his baby?" She said and, smirk at me. I look up at Zayn. "IS THIS TRUE?! YOU HAVE A KID?!" I ask. He look away and back at me. "Yes, but it was a mistake and, this bitch wasnt taking the pills i gave her!" He yelled back. Maggie pull my arm lightly. "Not here Tati people are watching us..." Maggie said and, whisper in my ear. "Oh what you mad little girl? You have this ugly ass bitch protecting you? Weak asss." Asian chick said agian and, thats when I lost my temper! I pull her by her fake ass hair and, threw her across the floor making her hit her head on the table. "NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY BABY SISTER LIKE THAT GOT OUT?!" I ask her and, still holding her by her lip ring. She nod and, I pull out her lip ring and, got pick up by Zayn and, leaving the place. "ZAYN!" I yelled and hitting his bum.