Chatper 82

Tatiana's POV

"It's gonna be alright... i have dinner cooking be ready." I said and had Maggie go upstairs to be clean up. Lately i feel like im the real mother here like Ma. Feels good to be honest.... Getting me ready for the twins later on the years. Oh by the ways! the TWINS! SHIT! I jog over to the living room and, saw them watching the baby network on TV. i smile and, got on my knees and, give them kisses. Aiden crawl over to me.

Lately it's been hard yeah being a single mother now... But like i can do it.. all i need is a real job once the kids are in PRE-K and, get us our own house maybe in Flordia... i dont know still planing.. or move back to Italy back home with my real grandmother out there.

"MMMMMMP!" Eda yelled and, threw her toy at Aiden. "AY!" I said and, giggle softly. They get a bit jealous when someone is all over me. I smile wide and, let them play with each other and, walk to the porch door. "Hey..." I said to Harry. He look up at me with tears.. "Hi Tati..." He said abck. "Do you mind if i sit with you?" I ask. He nod and, I open the porch screendoor and, sat next to him

Man...his face. I sign and, grab the icepack i gave him earlier and, put it on his face, softly. "You know... If you and, Niall just stop fighting.,.. Everything will be fine." I said back. Harry look at me and, before saying a word i repiled back. "Yes,yes,yes i know he's a fucking asshole! i dont like him to be honest but we gotta deal with him. He's Cara father... And, trust me... Maggie loves you to fucking death to the end of the world! She just lost control Harry!" I said back and, He look up at me.

"I'll do anything to have Maggie as mine like the old times and, Cara as my own Tati! i promise i'll treat her good!" Harry said and, hug me tightly and, gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smile and, wipe his tears. "You better! now get out those clothes dinner is ready..." I said abck and, walk inside with Harry.

"TATI! THE TWINS ARE BEATING UP EACH OTHER!" Harry yelled and, I ran in. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled and, giggle softly. I pull Eda off of Aiden. "Enough you two! Eda and, Aiden! you are not Uncle Harry and Niall." I said abck and, made Harry and, I laugh a bit. I put the twins in their high chairs and, put the plates on the table and, cups and forks,knifes, spoons and, the food too. "COME DOWN!" I yelled and, heard footsteps.

Cara came down in her cute princess dress with some flats on and her crown that i made her couple days ago. Maggie with a nice skirt and, blouse on and, her hair down in natural curls/waves. And, Niall in some jeans and tee. Harry finally came down in some jeans, and a black v-neck with a headband on that Cara made him.

"Sit." I said and, everyone did. "It's our first uhmm.. family meal." Maggie said.. I nod. But, inside it's not the same without Zayn. He is the father of the twins. I smile weakly and, sat next to the twins in the middle of them so they dont fight, and do another Hiall moment!!

"Wow... this look amazing and smells amazing." Niall said and, Cara laugh. "Daddy your a piggy! of course titi Tati food is good! we made two pies eariler too!" Cara spill out. "Oh my! it's like thanksgiving all over again!" Maggie said and, we all laugh a bit and, sat down.

"Ill pray us off." Harry said and, we all hold hands while Harry did a little prayer and, we all started to dig in. 

***********************************************

"You dont have to Tati i'll do it." Maggie said with Harry behind her. I put the plate down. "No it's fine! i made the dinner and, stuff i'll clean." I siad abck and, put my hair in a messy bun. "No for real you done alot for us." Harry siad an,d took the rag out of my hands. Maggie took the plate out my other. "Go to your animals." She said and, giggle softly. I nod and, walk out the kitchen and, stop and, look back.. Seeing Haggie smiling.... playing with each other. Maggie having soap on her nose and, Harry laughing while giving her a kiss.

Oh how i wish that was me and, Zayn he wasnt that much fun.... I sign and, smile weakly and, went up the stairs. I walk up and, stop when I got to Cara's room. Niall was reading Cara a book about Fairies and, Dragons with Cara on his chest holding a flashlight. I smile and, walk into my room at the end of th hall. Once, i put my hand on my door knob....

I had mad flashbacks... When Zayn and, I came to my house one night, kinda tipsy... He kiss my upper neck  *Puts hands were Zayn kiss her and, eyes close* and how his deep smell like vodka breath down her ear to neck giving wet kisses. How he had his hand on my lower hips me up against him. How he was saying sweet,sexy,dirty words to me how he was gonna do to me that night... How he threw me on the bed while riping my dress and, kissing me all over my body... How he was saying "Your so beautiful." in my left ear softly and, biting my ear gentley. Once he got his hands onto my bra lock... undoing it, I let out a small moan when I felted his lips down to my breast giving my sofft spot a little pleassure. I giggle softly and, hold him by his hair softly and, felted him pull off both of our underwear/boxers off. Feeling his lips kiss me down to my area and, putting his thingy inside me,, Making me moan lightly and, hold tightly onto him....Hearing Zayn yelling out "SCREAM MY NAME BABY!".... Me yelling out anything that comes out my mouth....Me digging my nails into his shoulders while he does his thing... H-

"Tati? you okay?" I heard a voice say behind me. I jump and, gasp lightly and, trun around saw Maggie and Harry laughing softly. I blush hard and, Nod. "Y-yeah." I said back and, rush inside my bedroom.

(A/N: Hope you guys love it! :) enjoy the flashback? haha -tati <333)