Chapter 2

(Hi maggie here :) ok soo me and Tati will be trying to update the story asap but meanwhile enjoy this crazy shit we love to do !! :D)

Chp. 2

Maggie's pov

I'm glad i came in time to stop Tati & Zayn from causing even more problems, it could've gotten worse. I looked at Tatiana deadly in the eye.

"What?" She looked over at me.

" you know what!! What were you thinking!! He could've pulled the trigger!! You gotta start thinking about what you do!" I yelled at her, i dont want to be mean or anything but i dont want to see her Hurt.

" Maggie i know how to take care of myself, dont worry about me ok... Whatever happened to that badass maggie i used to know" Tatiana whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I looked straight ahead.. ' i do miss those times where i would just go to clubs and dance all night, start up fights and just live my life' i though about this all the time, but ever since i met Harry he changed my life, he even Made me promise to him i'll stop doing the things i used to do.. Ah ! The thing i do for love..

" you know it's because of harry T" i quietly answered back. She clenched her jaw and walked away.

It pissed her to know i changed myself for love.. She had never really felt anything for anyone . It all fun and games with her.

I used to be like that.

And i do miss it.

I just stood there watching as Tatiana walked away..

(End of chp.2 sorry it's too short ..but it'll be better next time)