Chapter 81

(Maggie's POV)

I was on my laptop when i heard shouting.

"Shit!" I put my shoes on and walked downstairs.

When i turned over the corner all i saw was Harry punching Niall so hard in the jaw that both of them fell down together.

Harry kept on punching.... But fast.. Niall didn't seem like he could breath

.

"Harry?!... STOP HARRY STOP NOW!!!!" I ran over to the fight and tried to separate them, but i couldn't their bodies were too strong for my small one.

I fell to the ground crying.

They obviously didn't notice i was there their fight was getting harder and harder and i couldn't do anything about it.

I kept on crying and i noticed Tati and Cara were coming down the stairs.

I rapidly mouthed

"Go!GO!" To Tati she got the hint and went upstairs. Cara's face was so scared.

"Daddy?!" She started to yell and cry and Niall and Harry were dropping every furniture they came across.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and got ready to punch whoever i needed to.

I nervously walked over to them and got my fist ready i pulled one of them apart and without looking i punched. Hard. Not knowing who it was.

"Oww.." I lowly said and opened my eyes... When I could finally see clearly i saw someone on the ground... It was .. It was HARRY.

He stared at me with fear. Niall laughed in the background. My vision became blurry and the last thing i saw was Harry on the ground brushing the blood off his face and Niall looking at me carefully and..the whole world blacked out around me.

(4 hours later)

(Tati's POV)

"Maggie....? Wake up maggie." I pit the wet cloth on her forehead and left the room to get some hot coffee for her.

(Maggie's POV)

I opened my eyes carefully still a little blurry but better then before.

I sat up, i was on the couch and when i looked around the room everything was destroyed.

Tati cam back with a smile on her face and handed me a cup of coffee.

"You ok?.." She brushed my hair with her hands.

"Where are the kids?.... What about Harry and Niall?" I sighed and looked down at the ground.

"Cara and the babies are upstairs sleeping.... And uh Niall is with Cara.." I nodded carefully.. And stood still.

"What about Harry..." I closed my eyes for about five seconds.

"Harry's outside in the front porch... You left him bruised badly.. His face is bloody as hell.. But he manages to go outside like nothing happened.." Tati smiled a bit and i looked out the window and saw Harry sitting down, head covered in hands.

"What happened right after... You know i punched him?" I nervously tried getting up.

"Niall ran upstairs and Harry.... Harry ran outside ... C-crying. And yeah they've been in the same place for hours." Tati explained.

I nodded.. I'm not talking to either Harry and Niall they are so immature for starting a fight especially around three baby kids. I looked out the window again... Harry was just there not moving at all. I stared longer and suddenly his head rose up and looked at me.. I closed my eyes shut when i saw his face.. It was beaten up badly. His face was pale and had a coupled purple bruises around his body.

He looked away and put his head back down.

I felt tears come down my cheeks.

"Why me Tati ...... Why me." I sighed. And tati hugged me tight.