Chapter 80

(A/N: Heyyyy its me tati! sorry i havent been updating....my uhmm.. mom had an miscarriage so yeah.. but anyways!  ENJOY! Love Tatiana Malik! ;) )

Tatiana's POV

"Morningggg!" I siad back and, gave Maggie a hug back and, smile. "So we just wanted to wait for you to wake up before we gotta leave..." Maggie said back. I look up at her. "I-I thought i'm coming too.." I said back looking up at her. Niall look and, walk over. "No! i dont want you to come! you have a house here anyways! and we dont need any more babies in the house Cara is fine! not those two." Niall said yelling in my face. Me,Maggie and, Harry were shock.

I look down with teary eyes.... Hurt..... I thought Niall was like my brother... he change... hes a jerk now.. I wipe my tears and, felted pain in my palms but didnt say nothing. I hold back my tears and, felted my fingers shaking a little.

"NIALL! THATS IT!" Harry yelled and, was gonna go after Niall but I pull him back with Maggie. "Harry go out with Cara for a walk please." Maggie said to Harry and, he left out with Cara.

"N-" Before Maggie can say something i jump in. "No it's fine... i'll stay here and, try looking for a place i guess...." I said back and, pack up my bags. "Tati." Maggie said and, look up at me. "Your coming." She said. I shook my head and, gave the twins their warm bottle's of milk i made last night.

"Niall doesnt want me. It's fine i'll break in a house i guess... live like Ma did with us..." I said back and, zip up my suitecase. Maggie sign and, groan. "NO! YOUR COMING DO YOU THINK I REALLY CARE WHAT NIALL SAYS!? NO! ME AND, HARRY LOVE YOU ALSO DOES CARA NOW LISTEN YOUR COMING! I DONT GIVE A FLACK! I PAY FOR THE BILLS AND STUFF AND, THIS HOUSE WAS YOURS AND MINE REMEMBER AND STILL IS!" Maggie yelled and, glare at Niall half the time.

Niall smirk. "Whatever. Dont cry to me." He said and, walk out. I wipe my tears and, put my head in my hands. I felted arms around me and, Maggie hold me. "Ssshh." She said and, kiss my cheek. I sniff and, shook my head. "I dont know... It's like i was living the dream... I had an perfect life...a person i thaught that love me... and, now i have two most amazing beautiful kids..." I said and, look at Eda and, Aiden who were smiling at me while drinking their milks.

I giggle and, pick up Aiden's bottle who he threw on the side of the bed and, burp. "Pigggyyy!" Me and, Maggie yelled and, laugh. Maggie pick up Eda and, help her finish the bottle. I pick up Aiden and, had him on my shoulder and, burping him.

"Your coming no!! BUTS!" Maggie said and, I nod.

**************************************************************************************

We finally got in Chicago like around 5pm.. I yawn loudly and, thank god the Twins were not crying at all. They were sound asleep. I know surpizing! haah. Harry help me carry them in the house and, put Eda on the bed. "Thank you." I said and, turn on my TV.

It was still on the last channel i left it on....

Disney Channel...

yes i know im still a kid inside haha. I'm only 20...

I put my hair up in a high bun and, flop on the bed and, close my eyes.... So tried... I started to think and, play with my bellyring... "Titi?" I heard Cara ask and, walking up to me. "Hi baby." I said abck and, saw her face. "Whats wrong?" I ask and, put her on my lap. She wipe her tears and, hide her face in my chest and cry and, next think i know i hear fighting from downstairs....

(FOLLOWWWW ME ON TWITTERRRRR YEAH?! @iAlwaysBelievex )