Chapter 63

(Maggie's POV)

Cara's birthday was tomorrow amd i have something special planned.

That even reminds me in 2 days was the day Tati died to save cara.

I sighed and layed down on my bed.

Someone knocked on the door and came in.

"Hey" niall smiled at me bringing flowers to my side.

"Are these for me?" I giggled.

"Actually these are for Cara for her birthday.." Niall felt bad the he didn't bring me any, and i started to crack up.

"Oh god niall! I'm not upset" I began crying of all the laughing and he blushed.

"Come here" i patted the empty spot by me so he can sit.

Niall put his arm around me.

"Ya know what day it is besides Cara's b-day ?...." There was silence an i frowned.

"Mm yeah.." I put my head on his chest." I'll be making sure to go visit her today wanna come Harry's coming too... I don't know about Zayn everytime i mention her name he completely ignores me.." I took a deep breath and went over to where Cara was playing.

"Yeh.... What happened to Zayn.. Not only he has move on but... He's never home" Niall came up behind me while i was changing Cara's diaper.

"I don't know..niall."

Later on that day we all decided to go to Tati's grave.

When we arrived it was extremely cold and lonely.

Harry sat on the grass and cuddled with Cara and me and Niall stood by the grave.

And of course Zayn wasn't here.