Chapter 59

Tatiana's POV

I know... i lost my life for the most beautiful little girl... My niece... I'm a ghost now! I watch over them... I walk through the window and, saw Maggie asleep. I smile weakly and, lay next to her. "Mags..." I said sweetly in her ear and, felted her move a bit and ontop of my chest. I move up and, sat by her feet...

I giggle softly and, kiss her cheek. "Maggie..." I said and, she open her eyes.. "Just dreaming..." Maggie said back and, look around the room looking for my voice... I smile and, know she cant see me... Only hear me in her dreams... But, Cara see's me... We play together... "Ill see you later.." I said back and, kiss Maggie and, left off.

I walk down the streets, look around... I'm a ghost... I just wanna be alive again.. I miss everything but, i did this for my familia.... that i really love...

I walk over and, saw... "zAYN!" I yelled but, know he cant see me... But i still ran over and, walk over to his side.. He was telling Harry something that i couldnt hear only saw his lips moving. I frow and, wrap my arms around him and, feel him stop talking. I look up...

"t-tati?" Zayn ask,.. "Dude what you mean?!" Harry ask freak out a bit. Cara smile wide and, clap her hands together reaching out for me. I giggle softly and, kiss Cara's nosey. "Ssshh baby girl ill see you later..." I said back and, follow Zayn to his car... He was freaking out...