Chapter 79

(Maggie's POV)

The next morning I found Harry laying next to me and cara in his arms.

I smiled at the view.

"Awww" I said a little to loud. I got up and saw Tati on the other side of the room still sleeping and beautiful Aiden and Eda were by her side.

That fucker zayn lost the most amazing person, seriously.

And Niall so beautiful snoring like a baby.

I walked to the bathroom and changed clothes. When i got back Harry was already awake changing Cara into warm clothes.

"Hey babe" He looked back at me and smiled i wrapped my arms around him from his back and watched him finish off with Cara.

"Ready to leave to chicago?" He gave me a peck on the cheek and i giggled.. All the flirting seemed to wake Niall up.

"Morning!!!" He stretched his arms and yawned.

"Hey nialler.." I walked over to him and gave him a long hug. I stared at Harry who was giving Niall a dirty look. I'm glad Harry hasn't started a fight all for me but i know soon he's gonna break out.

"Let's just wait a while till Tati wakes up and we'll head out the door" I but my hair up in a high ponytail and ordered pizza over the phone.

I laid on the bed for a little longer and Cara started to mess around with the stuff around the room. I felt myself drifting back to sleep.

"Don't you dare ruin me and Maggie's plans." I heard Harry by the window talking to Niall i kept on pretending to sleep so they wouldn't find out.

"Who knows...you've hurt her way too much from what she's told me.. She deserves better. Admit it." Niall grinned at the thought.

"I know what i've done in the past was wrong but somehow I haven't lost feelings for her.. She's amazing. Ok? And the thought of losing her hurts me so much.. She's the one and i know it i'll protect her from now on.. I don't need you or ANYONE... Make us fall apart.. Maggie's mine and i'm glad to call her mine now that ME AND HER ARE GETTING MARRIED SO BACK OFF" his voice started to raise and. In the background all i heard was Niall laughing at what he was saying.

"Ok .... But nothing is gonna stop me from getting what i want.. I'm not scared of anyone especially you.." He pushed him back and i instantly knew A fight was about to start.. I decided to wake up so they wouldn't.

I sat up quickly and both heads turned to me startled and they parted from each other.

" what's going on??" I fixed my hair, they didn't even look directly a my eyes. I ignored them and saw Tati almost waking up. I walked over to her and gave her a good morning hug.

Harry looked glad i moved away..

Of course i heard their conversation and i agree with Harry i don't want Niall or anyone to ruin our marriage this had been the longest i haven't been fighting with harry and i want to keep it that way.

(A/N heyyy guys go follow my instagram RADXXX please thank youu <3 story might come to an end soon be surprised haha byeee)