Chapter 21

Tatiana's POV

All i see was blank....blackness... Last thing i remember was that i kill Perrie Edwards...and my best friend just crash into the woods making us turn,turn,turn until we were upside down and, fresh...cold blood ran down my face,smell of strong gaslin....

Zayn's POV

Once i heard that loud bang I grab my gun and, ran downstairs with Harry,Liam. I look to my right and, saw black and red smoke. "Shit..." Was all came out of my mouth and, I ran really,really fast to where all the smoke was coming from. Harry was behind me with his gun and, then we stop running when we saw... Maggie's car. How I know? It's Maggie's grey jeep with her plate. I ran over carefully and, started to walk over the trees that fall down too and, then stop.

"M-M-MAGGIE?!" I heard Harry yelling and, he walk over and, push over an tree but had an hard time. "ZAYN COME HELP NOW!" Haz yelled at me and, i ran over and, push the two trees off then... Maggie's face was right there in front of me. I jump and, scream to be honest and, fall down... Soooo much blood. Harry did the same.... I guess he saw Tatiana...

I got up slowly... "H-Haz we g-g-otta try and, get them o-o-o-out!" I said all shakely and, Harry nod, open the door where Tati was and, I carefully pull Maggie out. Next thing we know the fire,cops and others where here......

Few Hours Later......

Harry's POV.....

Its been about... 6 hours and, still havent hear nothing frm the doctors... I miss Maggie...miss hearing her;voice,smile,laugh.... That's when i started to have an flashback about her...

Flashblack....

"Harryyy!!!" Maggie cry out loud and, laugh. I smile at her and, kiss her softly. Her lips...were like heaven. She kiss back and, wrap arms around my neck and, i can feel her fingers in my curls. I smile between the kisses and, move my lips to her neck... Nibbling softly and, making small lovebites on her. Hearing Maggie moan lightly; I look up in her eyes.. Man they were beautiful...

She smile at me and, lay down while holding onto me; I smirk, took off her v-neck and, man she was beautiful...she always been beautiful to me. I kiss her chest going down a little abit to her upper bra strap and, kisses her breast softly and, hands on her lower hips.. "H-Harry.." Maggie said sweetly and softly as possible. I look up at her with my eyes. Sparking at her. "Just g-go...slow p-please." Maggie said. I nod and, unzip her skinny jeans and, undress myself.

I look at Maggie and, kiss her juicy beautiful soft tasty lips, move to unclip her bra frm behind and, toss it to the across of the room and, move to her underwear and, side them off. I kiss her whole body softly and, left some lovebites and, easily put it in... They we move together perfectly....

***

I woke up to Maggie sleeping on my chest... I smile and, kiss her forehead.. She's my everything and, if i loose her.. i'll kill myself! I don't EVER wanna see MY Maggie with another guy cause, my anme is written all ove rher body... She's my baby girl...my wifey...my girlfriend...my girl....I love you Maggie Nutella Ramos..

Flashback Ends....

I smile at that special moment... I open my eyes to see Liam walking in. God, i can't stand him and, i can see this fag doesn't like me either... It's his fault this happen to the girls! I got up and, push Liam to the wall. I pin him good. "MAN WHAT THE HELLL?!" Liam yelled in my face. He tried pushing me back but, i'm too strong... HA!

"IT'S YOUR FAULT THIS EVER HAPPEN!! LETS BE HONEST MAGGIE DOESNT HAVE FEELS FOR YOU SHE LOVES ME!" I yelled in his dirty nasty ass face and, got pull of him by Zayn and, watch the fag walk out.