Chapter 20

Maggie's Pov)

I plopped myself down on the couch and turned on the t.v... I started thinking about Harry

He's been acting hella weird.. I seem him once in a while, now that he got a "job" ... I sometimes think he's lying to me.but i can beat the shit out of anyone so i wont worry....

I heard hard pounding on the door.. I jumped up.... And obviously grabbed my gun...

It was Liam...

He had a worried face on.

"What happened" i asked.

"Maggie come quick, get dressed and just come it's an emergency... " i forgot i only had a baggy t-shirt on and underwear & saw him blush a little.

"Why though!" I panicked.

"Lets just say it's really bad" liam stood there tAkin deep breaths.

I ran upstairs and put on a black sweater boots & tight jeans..

I ran downsairs and walked to Liam's car.

I got in .. And he looked worried.

"Liam....." I stared at him. He looked back.

"What happened" he turned away and didnt answer me ... I noticed he took me to Harry and Zayn's house...

Shit..

We walked in and saw Harry surrounding the couch and sitting there was Tatiana...

"Oh my god Tatiana what happened!" I ran over to her and as i got closer some of our gang friends were there including that slut Miranda..

Tatiana stood there frozen..

I looked at Harry hoping for an explanation.

"Tatiana came in the morning....& saw Zayn and Perrie his ex remember? Having sex.. And tatiana got hella pissed that she... That she ended up k-k-illing her" my mouth formed a huge o shape... No no no!

"Tatiana what's wrong with you!!! You could go to jail!!!" I hugged her tight and she was sorta shaking.

"I didnt know what i was doing! I got really mad!!! I had every right to be but my anger took control of me and she well.... Died." Tatiana said.

I let Harry comfort her and went looking for Zayn... I went to his room and as soon as i entered i saw Perrie on the floor and blood dripping from her head.... Oh god Tati what did you doo!! Zayn was sitting on the bed ... He was all stressed pulling at his hair. I decided to leave... I didn't feel like talking to him in that comdition...

I went back downstairs... And sat beside Tatiana and Harry was obviously he was talking to Miranda... He still didnt tell me why happened that day when he 'broke up' with her..

I told Tati to go home & and i drove back...

"Zayn cheated on me" tatiana just stared straight forward, i felt bad for her.... Even i knew harry was cheating on me too but he lost his memory that's different it's gonna take time for him to discover who he really is.

"I'm sorry, that jerk he doesnt deserve an amazing girl like you...."i answered back she didn't answer back. "You didn't have to kill her though" I thought it was surprising she did that.

After minutes she answered back "i didn't mean to" I looke at her an her eyes were filled with sarrow. I sighed and kept on driving..

My phone started ringing.

It was Liam and i answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, can i ask you something" ugh what did he want now.

"Ye sure" i held my phone to my face and could barely control the wheel..

"Why are you even with harry" he annoyigly asked.

"Why. You ask" i didnt have time for this.

"He kissed Miranda just no-" he tried to not make it a big deal

"WHATTT?!?!?!" I let go of the wheel and next thing i knew the whole world blacked out.

Liams POV

"Hello?!!" I started to worry badly... Dont tell me she crashed... Please!!! All I heard was the tires screeching and a loud crash awe shit they did crash...

My face turned pale as i saw Zayn come down the stairs holding a gun.

Holy shit what just happened?!!

End of chp 19 :):):):):)::)