Chapter 13

Zayn's POV...

I walk out to the waiting room...My best friend was okay you can see but, he was hurting and, lost tons of blood. He got shot one in his arm two by his heart three got shot 4 times in his leg. Harry look weak! Like WEAK WEAK! I walk back in to him. "Mate you know who i'am right?" I ask him and, sit down by his bed. He shook his head. "yeah...your my brother..Zayn." He said and, i smile wide and nod. "You know who Maggie is right?" I ask him... I'm trying to see if he remember's everyone.. He shook his head. "No who is... M-maggie?" he ask and, look confuess. That's when my face turn pale and, I walk out.. "I'll be back.." I said and, close the door behind me.

I walk to Maggie... "Hey..." I said and, look down. "What's wrong?!" She ask me and, look at me with tears falling still. "He's alive but..." "But what?!" She yelled. I look at her. "He only remebers the old times... he doesnt remember you at all..." I said back and, that's when I saw Maggie's face broken in pieces and, I hold her in my arms walking to the snack room.

It's been an hour or so and, we been in Harry's room.. "Man, your beautiful.." Harry said to Maggie making Maggie blush. I chuckle a bit, "Yeah and you lost her mate." I said and, change the channel to the sports. Harry frown... "I know you told me the story man...But, can we start over?" He ask Maggie and, she look at him and, sat by him holding his hand. That's when, I started to think about..Tatiana... My g- well i don't know if i can call her my 'Girl' but, in my mind she is and, she's my girl..And, i want to be there keeping her safe at night..hold her in my arms...making her laugh,smile,cry.. Just like Haggie was...But ours will be Special and, better in our way..

That night with her... I wasn't even that drunk.. I remeber every little bit. The way she hold my big hand into her small cold hands...How we lace them together tightly, she smiles up at me with those beautiful brown/blue eyes of hers...How she whisper in my ear in bed with her warm breath in my ears, how we kiss...I felted something...Like sparks..Now i sound like a damn girl i know but, it's true.. How she move with me that night... It was perfect but, the thing was..She was the drunk tatiana herself and, the next morning she didn't even remember nothing...Not a bit..Just wanted to kill me like always... But i can see us having our own little family,her as Tatiana Malik... One day...One day... Only, if she'll let me have a chance and, prove to her upset of her having an damn excuse with  the words. We can't Zayn! different gangs and shit ...

"I'll be back.." I said and, walk over to see if Tatiana is okay.. I saw her door still close. I knock... I heard footsteps and, it was Maria.. That lady who takes care of her.... and, Maggie and Mario.. SPeaking of Mario where is he? "Hi is she okay?" I ask her. She smile weakly at me and, sniff. She been crying I can see. "Y-Yeah just, we need to talk.." Maria said with her cuban accent and, walk to the snack room with me. That's when i started to worry...

I sat across from her... "Did you know that she was umm..pregnant?" Maria ask me. I had wide eyes and, shock...Pregnant?! "N-no..." I said and, face pale now... "Well, it sure is your baby cause, she said she only officialy let someone you know with her which was you... Couple days ago..she told me she was thinks she's pregnant..." Maria said.. I have a baby... wow... "I-is the b-baby o-o-okay? T-tatiana?" I ask. Maria look down. "No... The baby is gone and, Tatiana is fine just gonna have a hard time walking for awhile and, hard time breathing but, all good... I already told her.." Maria said..

So, i had an baby with the most beautiful girl alive to me... Now our baby is gone.. and my girl is hurt! Hell no! it's game on.. I know who the fuck shot Tatiana and, Haz and, they better look out cause, i'm coming in...