Chapter 26

Tatiana's POV

I look around in the car at the window..Snow falling..the lake was frozen and, we were in Michigan... Which means close to Canada were i wanna be i told Maggie cause, I wanna leave this damn country.. I sign and, put my legs up and, play with my hair rolling them in my fingers to put them in curls, I blow a bubble from my gum and, turn up the radio a little more when 'Drake - Marivn's Room' came on and, sang softly. People say i sound like Julia Sheer...

I look over to my right and, saw..."OH HELL NAWWW WERE LEAVING NOW!" I yelled out the window.. It was Liam's cabin. I glare at him. He is the reason why we got in a car crash and, trick on Zayn few months ago saying FLASE STUFF!

I show Maggie running back to the car and, lock the doors with Liam following behind her. "I'M NOT STAYING!" I yelled at her. Maggie sign and, unlock the trunk door. Liam went and, took our bags in. "MAGGIE!" I yelled again. she turn facing me. "I'M SORRY BUT WE HAVE TO OKAY?! YOU CAN STAY HERE WITH ME FOR A WHILE OR LEAVE!! GOD YOU ARE SUCH AN BITCH! ZAYN WAS RIGHT!" Maggie yelled at me and, gave me a light glare.

"ME AN BITCH?!" I yelled back and, got in her face. She nod,got in mine. This girl is on crack right?! or did she think she just grew some balls. Maggie started to talk to some serious crap until she memtion my mother... "Your an whore just like your mother an-" She stop talking and, gasp lightly. I had tears falling and, didn't know what to do but, bitch slap Maggie. "I CANT STAND YOU!!" I yelled at her and, ran out into the dark woods...

I keep on running..running..running until i saw the boarder to Canada... I read the sign.. 'Welcome to Canada!' I sniff and, wipe my tears. I just can't believe Maggie! She's not even an true friend or sister to me anymore! "YOUR NOTHING TO ME MAGGIE NUTELLA RAMOS!!" I yelled as loud as i can and, let out an sob again.. I-I just lost my best friend/sister. It's like half of me left..just like with Mario...And..Mom and dad...

I look behind me and, couldn't see nothing else but, snow falling hard and, the cold wind. I put on my hoodie and, hands in my black leather jacket pockets... I put my head down and, walk into the Canadian boarder line. Now in Canada.. I felted a smile smile go on my face and, i giggle out of no where.

It's about 7pm Canadian centeral time.. I walk on the side lines streets and, freezening cold still.. I walk into the nearest place i saw and, walk in an bar. I took off my snowy hoodie and, sat down at a table by the heat. I sniff and, took off my jacket. "Hello i'm Cindy and, ill be your waitress need anything now?" SHe ask. I look up at her and, took out my money. "I know got american money." I said back. She counted my cash. "$150.00... I'll give you Canadian cash okay? be back." she said back. I smile softly and, look through the menu.

Beef liver? ewww...chop up baby ribs with frey frogs legs...ewww! I felted ghoosebumps on my arms and, shook them off turning the other page. I ran my fingers through my soft natural stright hair and, making small curls with my fingers. "Hello beautiful." Someone said and, sat down infront of me. I look up. "Who are you?!" I ask looking at him in his blue eyes. He had light brown/blondeish hair with beautiful blue yes and, has on a redish beanie on with an redish hoodie with thestrings tie up and, a Canadian hockey tee on with some dark wash jeans on.

"Louis,Louis Tomlinson who are you?" He ask while giving me a wink. I giggle softly and, play along. "I'm Tatiana,Tatiana Lund." I said back and, reach for his fingers. slowly. He chuckle and, hold them with his fingers. "Beautiful name..and face....Italian?" He ask me. I nod. "How you know?" I aks back sitting up and, leaning in to him. "Your accent love..." He said back. I blush lightly. He isnt like the others... That's the good thing... He isnt like Zayn either... "Oh yeah...*giggle softly* I'm acctually just came from America." I said back. "Really what part?" He ask back rubing his left thumb light with my palm. "Chicago...but just came from Michigan now here...i kinda ranaway and, left my sister." I said back...

From then we just talk...This Louis guy might be something build into me..something special...

(A/N: Hope you like it! it's long i know but it's wroth it! love you beautiful girls/guys! and oh yeah! follow me on twitter? @iAlwaysBelievex  -Tati<3)