Chapter 43

(Maggie's POV)

That night when we got home Harry said he had to go visit someone so i stayed in my room & of course i heard moaning and yelling from across the room.

It made me laugh, but it reminds me of when me and Niall did it.

I picked up my phone and dialed my doctor,

"Hello how can i help you" the lady at the front desk said.

"Hi, um i just wanted to know if i cam meet up with my doctor sometime i need to ask her a few questions"

"Sure, when will you like your appointment to be?"

"Um, tomorrow morning?" I twirled my finger around my hair.

"Ok... How about 4:00 a'm thats the earliest"

"That's fine" i gave her all the info i had to give her then hung up,

I heard my door opening,

"Hey hun," Ma walked in with a pie ready to eat.

"Hey ma!" I hugged her tightly and took the pie out of her hands and started to eat them.

"So i've noticed something, what's been going on Maggie" Ma looked straight at my face.

"Oh um...." I couldn't even say it.

"Ma i'm-" I just couldn't.

"Tell me now," ma demanded.

"Ma- i'm p-pregnant...." There was silence in the room,a probably knew that me and Tati cause problems but she wouldn't imagine any of us getting pregnant.... Again.

"Aw come here Maggie, hun" she opened her arms and i hugged her again

"You know who's baby it is right?" She parted from the hug, and again stared at me for an answer

"Well......that's the thing, i don't know if it's Niall's from a few days ago or, Harry from that day in the hospital, i'm going to the hospital tomorrow morning and i'm going to see if it's harry's or Niall's by their blood results from the last time they went to the hospital," i stood all silent, it hurt talking about this.

"Baby, i support you ok? No matter what happens, ma will alway be there for you" she smiled and walked out the door.

Tatiana burst into the room.

"YOUR PREGNANT!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU WERE HIDING FROM ME!!"

"Tatiana stop i'm not feeling well for you to yell at me like that!" I fell to the bed.

"Sorry.... Ok" she took a deep breath. And sat next to me.

"I don't know who's baby it is though.... I dont know if it's Niall's or Harry's from the day at the hospital" i sighed.

"When did you have sex with Niall!!!!" She was surprised.

"A couple days ago when i was drunk at the club he took me to his flat and we just did it."

"Well i overheard you were going tomorrow morning to our doctor, i'll go with you i want to know who the daddy is" she smiled and hugged me tight.

"Thanks Tati, it's just hard for me i pray that it's Harry so then i wouldn't have to worry but then i don't want him finding out i had sex with Niall he'll destroy him and if it's Niall's then i'm dead" I began crying.

"Aw no Maggie don't say that.. Remember who we are?!? We're maggie and Tati we don't let anyone fuck with us... Yeah so many hard thing have happened to us but maggie! Let's not let those people bring us down ok! We're stronger then they think we are" Tati hugged me once again.

Zayn came in with no shirt on, oh yeah i forgot what they have been doing..

"I'll go get something to eat" i got up and walked downstairs leaving zayn and Tati alone.

........

(Zayn's POV)

I sat on the bed Tati was laying on and started running my hands through her hair.

"So what's up with Maggie lately" I asked i knew she wasn't going to tell me but if she trusted me enough.

"Maggie's pregnant.. But she doesn't know if it's Harry's Or Niall's" Tati leaned on my chest.

"NIALL!!! How did Niall become one of the choices?!?! She had sex with him!!!! What about Harry?!?" I got up and tightened my fists.

"Why are you worrying !!! It's not your life!!!!"

"Yeah!! But I mean harry is like my brother and i don't want him killing himself like he tried a couple years ago because the same thing happened with his ex!!"

Tati got up, surprised with what i said.

"Harry Tried killing himself?!? Tell me the whole story now, then i'll know what maggie should do"

I sat down and started telling her the whole story, she sat there crossed leg interested in what i was saying.

When it went to a part where i said a girl's name Tati gasped and got mad..

Did she know her...

Harry's ex?

"Did you say Yuliana. That girl!!! She was at the restaurant yesterday!!! With- with Niall!!! Harry's ex is Yuliana!!! I know her because i've seem her around and everyone talks about her!!!! I'm surprised Harry didn't notice her!!!"

What?! That bitch is still alive..

Now that i look at it, that was Harry's ex!!

Nno no shit no!

I have to keep Niall away from us especially Yuliana.

Harry would die if he sees her again.

Maggie walked back in confused because me and Tati got really quiet.

Something tells me there's gonna be to much fucking drama.

(End of chp. !! Ooh pretty exciting haha :))