Chapter 53

Tatiana's POV

I woke up and, saw Mario asleep next to me.. I remember I crawl in bed with him cause, i couldn't sleep. I open my eyes and, was in Mario's warm arms. I smile and, kiss my bi brother's cheek. "Mario! wak eup.." I said back and, he open his eyes slowly..."What time is it?" He ask, "Uhmm." I said and, check my iPhone... "12:34pm." I said back and, he got up. The file should be done and tracker." He said back to me and, I nod.. I got up and, walk over to the table..

"She's at some house.." He said and, took down the address. I look at it and, got ready. I put on my greyb shorts that went up to my mid thigh and, my black v-neck with my vans on and, my hair down with my make up on lightly. I look over and, saw Mario ready. I nod and, walk out the door... He rented a car and, he started to drive.

When we got to the place we were at some farm.. I look at Mario. "You sure this is it?" I ask Mario. "Yupp." He said back and, we gogt out the car. I heard the slams of the car doors and, put on my ray bans on. I walk beside mario slowly and, loade up my gun...

I look around the house. "Okay." I whisper and, Mario kick down the door and, we came in. I heard an cry... a baby cry until I saw Yuilmma. She dye her hair black... with blonde in it. "Look whos here!" Yuillma said and, smirk while holding my niece. She look sooo beautiful and, had Maggie's face but, nialls' nose,lips,eyes and light blonde mix with brown hair i can tell. "Put down the baby!" Mario yelled and, put an gunfacing her. I did the same and, blocking the door.

Yuilmma laugh and, put baby girl in crib. "I'm not scared of you! wanna know why?" She said. "Why!?" I ask and, keep my eye on baby girl. Next thing I know I saw Mario running out with baby girl and, Yumilla attacking me and, stab me with an knife.. "TATIANA!" Mario yelled. I had blood coming out and, felted my heart stoping slowly... Fresh cool blood down my chest and, blood out my mouth. Mario shoot Yuilmma couple times and, ran over to me. But, before i can speek it was too...late...