Chapter 75

(Maggie's POV)

"No way!! Aww oh my god i have to go visit" I started to get excited over the phone while Tati told me the big news of her twins. We talked more about babies and finally hung up when Harry came in the room.

"Hey future Mrs. styles" i giggled at what he said, even though it was 99% accurate. He brought in a red rose and put it on my hand.

"Are you ready?" Harry stared into my eyes.

"The wedding?! Pshh no." I looked away from his eyes and turned to watch t.v

"When do you plane on doing it then..." He tilted my head and leaned closer to me.

"Harry.. It isn't easy you know that. I was planning in two months ya know so tati can be here with her twins." I crossed my legs, Harry laid on top of them.

"But .... What if someone doesn't want us to get married what would we do then?" A shot of worry crossed Harry's face. I took a deep breath and thought about Harry's negativity.

"Why would you think someone would object our marriage......?" I brushed my hands through his soft curly hair.

"I don't know...... Niall for example he would." He closed his eyes.

"He wouldn't....." I closed my eyes too imagining Niall objecting to our marriage.

"Really?....." We looked at each other and we both knew Niall would do that. I won't lie i loved Niall so much but if he wanted us to be more then friends he would've done it by now..but no it's been 2 years and nothing, unlike Harry who has been trying to get me back for the past Three years so I know who i want to spend the rest of my life with.

"You know what.... I'll talk to him about this..." I let Harry lift his head up so I could get up.

"Okkk." He laid on the couch and surfed the channels.

I entered Niall's room without knocking.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" He looked up at me and smiled, he stopped using his Laptop and put his attention on me... I grinned.

"Sorry, listen.... Niall.. We n-need to talk." I sat crossed legged in front of him.

"What did I do now?" He laid on the bed making himself look sexy.

"So um i don't know if you've heard but.... Harry asked my hand in Marriage." He widened his eyes shocked that i had to bring this up.

He was annoyed and gave me a what the fuck look.

"What about it...." He stared at Cara who was playing in a corner.

"Me and harry were talking.... And uh we t-thoug well we were sayi- that um we..... You know what forget it." He smirked like he just accomplished something. I shook my head in disbelief I ran out of the room 'what was that?!' I thought why did i chicken out.. Ughh.

---------

(Niall's POV)

I knew Maggie had feelings for me if she didn't want to tell me... My plan is working out perfectly.

I laughed and put cara in my bed and let her play with my hair.

-----------

(Harry's POV)

I saw Maggie walking into the room

Shaking her head.

"What happened" i popped chips into my mouth. She sat next to me and she held her legs with her hands.

"I couldn't tell him...." She then stared at me with her gorgeous eyes.

"You love him don't you?" I pouted my lips.. And looked at the ground.

"Not as much as i love you" she grinned and winked at me. God that always turns me on.

(Maggie's POV)

"Come here babe.." He opened his arms so i could lean in so he could hug me. I did as he asked and Laid my head on his chest and head facing his.

"I really do love you." Harry played with my hair and started to sing me a soft toned song causing me to sleep beautifully on his chest... Right before i slept i felt his hands go down to my thighs making my body tingle.

"I love you." Harry whispered in my ear making me smile.