Chapter 71

(Harry's POV)

Ok i'm ready... It was done. Now i just need to wait for Maggie to get home

She's been upset lately but i want her to know that i love her and want to spend the rest of my life together.

I took a deep breath when i heard the door open.

But instead of Maggie it was..... Of course Niall.

"What's going on?" Niall came i with groceries.

"Nothing you'll care about...." I pushed him upstairs so he wouldn't hear the conversation with me and Maggie.

This time Maggie walked in with Cara sleeping on her chair maggie put her down to rest and faced me and confusion hit her face.

"What's this?" She looked around the room, full of red roses and candles.

"Something special.... Just for you" i grinned at her and she looked down.

I walked near her and held her hand.

"Babe..." I knelt down and took the small box containing her ring,

She probably knew what was going to happen.

Her eyes widened when i took the ring out and said those five words i've been dying to say.

"Maggie.... Will you marry me?" Her mouth formed an 'o' shape and stared at me like this was a joke.

She finally calmed down and held my hands.

"Harry..... " she looked at me which got me scared for a second but then she grinned." .........yes" she bit her lip and i picked her up spinning her causing her to laugh hysterically. I suddenly stopped and stared deep into her beautiful eyes.

"I love you." She smiled wide and kissed my lips hard... I hugged her back tight.

This was just perfect.

Too many deaths, mis trusting. Hate.

And now i finally feel like i got my maggie back.

(Niall's POV)

Shit. Shit. Shit .shit

I had just over heard the. Whole conversation with Maggie & Harry.

I punched the wall hard causing it to swell up.

"That was supposed to be me ... Me! Who was going to marry her. Fuck shit no!!" I cried and cried i'm ussually a strong person.

But i just loved maggie that much .. I would do anything..

No no i'm not letting this happen.

(Maggie's POV)

Me and harry sat on the couch together legs wrapped around each other and arms. He kissed my forehead and looked up at his green eyes.

"Thanks for bringing my smile back babe." I winked and hit him playfully.

"Well welcome... It kills me to not see you smiled Maggie... And plus i'm so happy i can finally call you mine forever now" our lips touched and for the first time in months it felt nice kissing harry. I missed us so bad.

We held each other tightly and slept there right in the spot.