Chapter 30

(Okay sorry i havent been posting just been very busy and out in WI to visit my grandmother cause her mom die so yeah but here it is! enjoyy! gonna try and make it good and long! (:)

Tatiana's POV

I smile at how me and, Louis were in the bed, my legs ontop of his feeling his big toes rubbing on mine, I giggle softly and, look up at him laying my head on his chest feeling his hands holding me closer. I'm just wearing his long light blue dress shirt on and, my black lace underwear on with my hair down. It's been sooo weird....feeling like this about an guy, all I know about a guy to me is having one nights... that's all. I never been in a REAL you know... yeah.

I got up slowly, rub my eyes softly. I'm not wearing make up right now. "You okay?" Louis ask me and, has his hand on my thigh rubing his thumb lightly. I smile and, kiss him. "Yeah just miss you today." I said and, got ontop of him. I never knew being sooo normal and, not worring and, killing or hurting people can be bad. I guess you can say i'm turning into a nice good girl like..like...like Maggie. I swear it hurts feeling that name by my heart. Louis smile wide at me and, hands on my bum. I blend down and, hold my hair to the side and, gave him millions of love kisses. I giggle softly and, got flip over on the big bed. "I wasn't done with you last night baby." Lou said and, took off his shirt on me by unbuttoning slowly. I blush a bit and, well you know... let him do his thang on me.

I woke up pretty early... Like around 8am.. I just took an nice warm hot shower and, now in some skinny jeans, nice fuzzy pink ankle socks on with my matching VS red lace push up bra and underwear on with my black v-neck on. I put my hair down and, look over at Louis he wasn't there...maybe work?. I walk over to the kitchen but then, got pull to the side hard and fast with an hand over my mouth. "What you thought you were doing babe?" I heard Louis asking while putting his gun on my head, I close my eyes tightly and, my hands over his hand on my mouth. Louis was too strong to pull off and, he toss me to the hard ground floor making me hit my body hard and, my head last. I groan in pain.

"LOUIS WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. I remember just last night he was so in love with me now look it trying to kill me. I look up at him trying to get up but, he step on my left hand hard making me scream. "SHUT UP!" Louis yelled and got in my face and, hold my face close together. I look down. "LOOK AT ME!" He yelled. "LOOK AT ME NOW YOU HOE!" Louis yelled even louder and, holding my face harder. I look up at him with tears building up in my eyes. He smirk and, gave me a kiss. To be honest i'm scared. Louis pull me by my hair and, started to punch me non stop and, kick me. I scream in pain and, tears falll. Feeling blood running down and, in pain. Louis then grab a hard metal bat and, hit me with it. "HEEELPPPPAHHHH!" I yelled and hold my head with my hands over my head. Louis toss me over the couch and, laugh. "Go make me something now!" Louis yelled and, I nod and, ran over to the kitchen.

I know i know....What happen to that bad girl in you? Well, that bad girl Tatiana from Chicago isn't in me right now. She's out somewhere in me yelling for to beat Louis butt back. I wipe the blood off my lips and, nose and, started to make Louis something. I heard loud heavy banging on the door. Louis glare at me and, open the door. "Is everything okay?! we heard screaming!" It must me the older lady from next door. Louis pulled his act and, close the door. "Next time!" He yelled and, hold my now mess up hip tightly where he beat me with the bat. "Keep your flacking screaming down got it?!" He yelled/Whisper at me. I nod and, fear in  my body. Louis gave me a rough kiss and, walk back to the living room.

I waited for him to leave the room and, slide down the kitchen counter, lightly crying to myself...God! this isn't me! I never let a guy touch me like that you speak to me! I slightly walk to the bathroom and, look at the mirror. I jump lightly and, had tears falling. I had a big red mark by my eye and, a busted lip. From Louis punching me hard. And, marks on my chest and, boobies from him too then my arms. From the bat and, hips. I felted my tears fall more everytime i touch it lightly. To be honest... I wish Mario was here to help me....

It's already been 2 weeks since this thing with Louis. He still does it for fun. And, he acts like he doesnt know what he did and, askes me if i'm okay? what a jerk! I walk into the supermarket and, grab an cart. Of course looks at me, I look down and, put my purse in my cart and, went to get some things we needed in the house.

Okay i already got the meat..check...milk....check...eggs...check...pop...check....wine/beer Louis....check...Now bread. I push the cart and, went to look for the bread. "Found you." I said and, got on my tippy toes trying to get the bread until I heard a very very very voice i know a girl one. "OMG TATI?!"

(Follow me on twitter?! Thanks love! and hope you enjoy let me know!! @iAlwaysBelievex )